Chapter 31

Shawn's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of yelling, I groaned and checked the time. 4:25am, Really, Who's fighting now? I got up and went downstairs, to where I heard most of the yelling come from. As soon as I stepped into living room, I saw Neymar slap Noelle. My eyes widened in shock!

"NEYMAR!" I yelled, and ran to Noelle, she held her cheek in pain, and let out a small laugh.

NOELLE'S P.O.V:

"NEYMAR" I heard a voice yell. I held my cheek in pain. A pair of arms were soon wrapped around my waist, I look up to see Shawn. I let out a small laugh.

"Don't worry about it Shawn, I'm used to this," I said. "The thing that hurt me the most is that I thought Neymar was different."

''Noelle, I'm so sor-''Neymar started but I cut him off

''Save it''I pushed Shawn away from me, and ran out of house to my car and drove off to the only place I could think of.

NEYMAR'S P.O.V:

As soon as I did that, I regreted it. I never meant to hurt her, I would never. But you did, my subconscious adds. I hurt her, she thinks of me as another Noah. But the words she said before leaving hit me like a truck.

Happy 2 month annviarsary.

"How could you do that Neymar?" Shawn asked me his voice low. I was surprised he never hurt me yet, but he is the nicest guy I have ever met.

"I swear I didn't mean too, I couldn't control my actions or words, whenever she or Bruna yelled it hurt my head like a brick fell on it," I respond "I just couldn't control my actions, it happened out of nowhere!"

"Neymar, you just said how it hurt your head really bad when they yelled, right" He asked me. I nodded. "That wasn't because of your hangover, your drink got drugged." He told me.

"No wonder I got so damn dizzy, that never happened to me before, and I have gotten super drunk, but never did anythign stupid, expect once, thats a story for another time, now lets go find Noelle!" I said and started walking out of the house, Shawn following behind me.

"Do you even know where she is?" Shawn asked, making me stop in my tracks. I tried to think of where she could be, then it came to me.

FLASHBACK

"What's your getaway?" I asked Noelle.

"Umm lets see" She said, rubbing her chin deep in thought. "The beach" She said after a while.

"Why?"

"Because, the waves just seem to calm me down."

FLASHBACK OVER

"I know where she is, but can you drive?" I asked Shawn. He nodded and got in the drivers seat.

NOELLE'S P.O.V:

As soon as I reached the beach, I parked my car and ran to the shore, falling on my knees. Small sobs escaped my mouth.

I literally hate my life right now. For once I thought someone cared about me, for once I had someone who wouldn't betray me, someone who I could trust. I was bawling my eyes out, I couldn't stop tears, no matter how hard I tried to stop I couldn't, I was too hurt.

''Noelle?'' I heard a voice ask from behind me. A very familiar voice. Neymar.

''What do you want Neymar?'' I asked, getting up to face him. He had tears gathered in his eyes.

"Please, just hear me out'' He pleaded.

"Neymar, I will, but I need to be alone, for a while, I need to take everything that happened in." I told him, biting my lip to keep me from sobbing.

He shook his head, "No, I need to explain, I can't lose you."

I walked up to him, cupped his cheeks, and said "Your not going to lose me, but I am mad, and I will give you 2 minutes to explain."

"Okay um ahh where do I start?" He stuttered, and thought for a while, "Okay so when we were at the club I think someone put something in my drink, I couldn't control my actions, or words, I didn't know what I doing, and I regret hurting you, I would never want to anything like that you, I can't explain how sorry I am, cause I'm not good with words."

I still had my hands on his cheeks, so I pressed my lips onto his, and instantly kissed back. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"Let me take you out on a date tonight" He said, and I nodded, "I'm still angry with you though."

"I understand."

DATE

Well, its 7:30 pm and Neymar and I are going on our two months anniversary date. I wore a maroon sleeveless dress ending above my knees, black pumps, a black necklace, and a golden watch and bracelet, and did a smokey eye. Neymar wore a black tux. Right now we are in the car, and I have no clue where we are going.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see" He responded.

"You aren't gonna tell me?" I asked, pouting.

He shook his head. "We'll be there in like 10 minutes" he said, and turned on the radio.

JASMINE'S P.O.V:

Right now I'm sitting in Deira's and my room, we aren't as close as before but I still love him. He was sitting close to me but yet felt so far away.

"You know I would never mean to hurt you right." He spoke out of the blue still looking at his phone. "And, that I love you, a lot." He continued.

"Yeah, I know. Now tell me what's wrong." I said.

"There is nothing wrong." He said looking up from his phone.

"Do you really expect me to believe that, I can read you like an open book." I sighed.

"I see the way you look at him" He said, looking down.

"What?"

"I see the way you look at Shawn, because you used to look at me like that."

_________

Noelle's P.O.V:

We finally arrived at really fancy restaurant. He opened the door the for me, and held out his hand. I gladly took it. We entered inside and I smiled, "Fancy, and beautiful." He nodded his head in agreement. We were led outside to table lighted with candles. We sat down and a waiter came and gave us our menu's. We ordered our food, and Neymar got up from his chair, and walked to me, and held my hands.

"Noelle, I know what I did was so horrible, I am treating so bad, you have no idea how much I regret, it. I want to make it up to you, I want show you that I'm nothing like Noah," He said making me tearing up, "I can't even explain how I am feeling cause I'm not good with words." He got something out of his pocket and held it in front of me. My eyes widened in shock, and I held my hand to my mouth. He let out a small laugh at my reaction.

"Don't worry I am not proposing, at least not yet," He smiled. I blushed. "Its a promise ring, I promise that I will always be there for you, I promise I will always care you, I promise to not hurt you again, but most of all I promise to love you, till infinity." He said.

I held out my left hand, and he put it in my middle finger. I got up and kissed him.

"I love you too." I whispered resting my forehead on his.

Now all that I can hope is that Neymar keeps his promises, and means all the things he said. Noah said the same, but all he left me with was a broken heart and Broken Promises.