Chapter 23

Noelle's P.O.V:

Right now I was sending death glares towards Raffaella and Jasmine. Why couldn't they tell me he's behind me? Oh my god.

I turned around to see Neymar standing, leaning on the doorframe. My eyes widend,

"You heard everything?" He nodded, and sat on the edge of the bed. I didn't know to react or what to say. Jasmine and Raffaella made their way out tot give us some privacy.

"I like you too," He said, putting his hand over mine. "And just know I would never do anything to hurt you, I want to show you there is someone who truly cares about you, show you how special you are, and show you the way you should be treated."

I smiled and stared into his eyes, that were shinning like a diamond, "I know Neymar, your a sweet, caring guy who wouldn't hurt someone. But, I don't know, I have been through a lot, and I am scared. Scared of being heart broken again, scared of being left alone. I just healed from being broken and bruised heart, I don't know if I can handle a relationship right now."

"I know you want there to be an 'us' just like I do. I would never hurt you. Not everyone in the world is the same. Don't you belive in second chances, life is giving you one right now, but your pushing it away." He said sadly.

I thought about what he said. He is right, not everyone in the world is the same, life is giving me another chance, love is giving me another chance to live again, love again, and feel loved.

"Neymar, I trust you with all my heart, and I don't want you to break it."

"I would never even think about it" He said and gave me a side hug.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked blushing madly.

I chuckled, "Yes, I would love to." I snuggled closer to him, and turned on the T.V.

We had a movie marathon, until I felt my eyelids get heavy and fell asleep with the rythm of his heartbeat.

•.•
A/N

Short chapter, really really sorry. x