Part 1: Welcome to the Grand Line!

You were woken up by a loud ringing sound that was from your phone, you groaned and reluctantly trying to get up then it hit you.

Today was your first day of school, you look at the time and it was only 6 am. You let out a relieved sigh and decide to sleep a little longer or be more productive, you ponder for a while and decided to be more productive for this time.

You slowly raise up from your bed and walk to the bathroom to freshen up a little more, after you brush your teeth and took a shower and change into your favourite clothes that you were dying to wear for today.

You walk out of the bathroom and tidy up your bed that's when you heard another phone ringing, you thought it was yours but once you check your phone it was clearly not.

You then heard a female voice groaned loudly and quickly realizing that it was Nami, your current best friend in the Grand Line college.

Your dorm consists of 4 room each with its own bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. It wasn't very spacious nor cramp either but the wall connecting each room is quite thin, thin enough to hear someone whisper through it.

You walked out of the room then to the kitchen and open up the fridge to see if there's anything to cook. You look through the fridge and decided to cook some old and classic style of the American pancakes for breakfast.

After preparing all of the ingredients needed to make the pancakes you noticed that Nami had just walked out of the room,

"Hey Nami, want some pancakes? I could make some for you, no need to pay of course but don't blame me if it's not *Instagram able* enough for you." You said to her while making a quote in quote gesture.

The orange hair girl who's wearing her pyjamas quickly turn to you with her eyes sparkling and jumps over to you hugging saying "Really (y/n)?! Oh my gosh, you're a lifesaver! Thank you so much you're the kindest person in the whole world!"

"No problem!" you said with a smile.

After a few minutes later, you cooked up 2 plates of perfectly round and smooth pancakes which didn't happen often since your cooking skills aren't the best as Sanji but nor the worst.

Nonetheless, you were quite proud of the pancakes you grabbed the syrup and pour a generous among over yours and Nami's pancakes. Next, you headed for the whip cream and make a cute love shape with it both on yours and a star on Nami's.

Then after that, you reached for the few of the last ingredients which were berries. You place a few blueberry and strawberry onto the pancakes and viola your masterpiece was done and beautifully placed on the dining table.

You went to the living to see if Nami was there, you look around and didn't see Nami. So you went over to her room, you then saw something in front of the door there was a cute sign hanging from the door.

It wrote, "Please knock before entering!" With a cute cat beside it. The sign was there since day 1 when she first arrived at this college, you didn't know what will happen if you enter without knocking.

but it didn't bother you much since there's no harm of being respectful, so you knock on the door a few times before you heard "Come in." from the other side. You twisted the doorknob and swing the door open gently, you noticed across you is Nami standing in front of the mirror.