Part 2: Ace, Sabo and Luffy!

When you, Nami, Vivi and Robin arrived at the entrance of Grand Line college, you and Vivi waved goodbye to Nami and Robin since they weren't in the same class as you and Vivi.

Both of you quickly rush to your lecture room, while you were power walking Vivi is behind you trying to catch up to your speed. When you were about to make a corner turn suddenly you slam yourself into something making you falling over.

You were ready for the pain to start when your falling. But, you stopped falling. You quickly felt a hand is holding onto your wrist, you thought it was Vivi at first but you heard a male voice.

"Phew, luckily I caught you in time before you fall." He said while he pulls you up straight and you quickly try to balance yourself not to fall again as he pulled you up.

Now standing in front of you is a male chest, you quickly look up and saw his face. Messy black hair, deep black eyes, freckles and wore a red bead necklace around his neck. He looks so cute and handsome at the same time.

You couldn't take your eyes off of him, he then raises his eyebrow then said "Hello?" as wave his hand up and down in front of your face.

You realising that you were staring too long your face quickly become red then quickly bow a few time and thanked him and also apologizing that you slam into him.

"It's no big deal miss, just be more careful when you're walking and not slam into anyone. Although, I think most people won't mind to having a cute little angle slam into them." He looks at you with a cheeky smirk.

You were very caught off guard and your face turn redder than ever. Then Vivi caught onto you slightly panting saying "You're a fast Walker, aren't you? Please slow down so at least I can catch up." She then noticed you and a tall male figure standing in front of you, she then saw your face were red as a tomato and asked what's wrong.

You then proceed to grab Vivi wrist and tell the guy that is standing in front of you nervously saying '"U-uh I-We gotta go to a lecture now! Hope I can see you again!" and walk faster almost running while pulling Vivi with you.

Vivi asked you if you want to go to the bathroom while she was trying to catch up to your speed as you're pulling her hand, you said no and arrived in front of the lecture door.

Both of you were standing outside to catch your breath, she quickly asked you if you're really okay or not and you reassure her again that you're completely fine.

Vivi still had a worried look on her face but decided to put her worries aside as you open the door to enter your class. Luckily the teacher hasn't arrived yet, but most of the seats have been taken.

As you look around to find a seat for you and Vivi to seat together, you noticed 2 empty spots the last 2 columns with a blondie with a burn scar on his left side of his face while reading a book.

You didn't think much as you pull Vivi to the seat you found. Vivi almost stumbles as you pull her without saying anything. As you sat beside the blondie male as Vivi sat beside you, the blonde guy looks up from reading his book and gave you a smile and you gave a smile back too.

"Are you new to this school?" the blonde asked with his head on his palm.

You quickly reply with "Yup! pretty much, how about you?".

"Same actually." His chuckled.

You said "Well I hope we get along! My name is (Y/n)."