Nico🍋

You were on your way to your job at Nanba Prison when you notice a popular anime store having a sale. You quickly run in and buy a few figures, movies, and mangas, along with a super cute collar that says "Senpai". It was all for your favorite prisoner Nico.
    When you get inside Hajime checks your bag and barely allows it. You run to cell 13 and run inside even though you are only supposed to talk to him on the outside. He is still sleeping so you put the stuff down besides him and get on top of him almost stadling him. You grab his cheeks "wake up senpai!"

    He sits up and hugs you "(y/n) -can"

    He sits up and hugs you "(y/n) -can". You reach over and grab the bag. I got you presents. You hand him the bag after pulling something out and hiding it behind your back. He gets super exited since he hasn't been able to watch his favorite anime for a while.
    At dinner time you fiddle with the collar in your pocket and get an idea. You walk up to Yamato "Rock, Jyugo, and Uno have been slacking with their training, I'm not sure if it's good for them." He replies loudly "training... of course after dinner they have to train." When dinner is over Yamato drags the three of them to train and you silently apoligize.
    You walk to where Nico was left alone and hold his hand while walking to his cell. When you get there you have him sit down and you pull the collar out. You show him what it says and put it on him carefully. *it looks like that but without the stars and says senpai.

    He exitedly hugs you and then whispers in your ear "does this make me your puppy?" You laugh "you're cuter than a puppy" and you pet his hair

    He exitedly hugs you and then whispers in your ear "does this make me your puppy?" You laugh "you're cuter than a puppy" and you pet his hair. He makes a pouty face "I mean in a different way" you still don't get it. He gets on his hands and knees and pushes you down and gives one gentle kiss "like in a sexual way."
    You gently pull his collar "what a naughty puppy" and he starts blushing really hard. You pet his head from below him and kiss him again. this time pulling him into your chest. "What an obedient puppy" and you play scratch behind his ears.
    He licks up your neck, his whole attitude changing into a more dominant Nico. He takes of his clothes completely and kisses your neck. "Nico... w-why did you strip" He starts to take off your uniform "puppies don't wear clothes."
    You are painfully aware of his hard dick grinding into you as he fully remove your top and sucks on your nipple while taking off your bottoms. you are a moaning mess as he starts to finger you stretching you out. He then puts your legs over his shoulders and starts to lick your entrance.
    An almost painful knot builds up in the pit off your stomach and you move your hips "Nico, mmmnh... I'm about to..." He pulls his tongue away. "I think your puppy deserves a treat too" He has his big dick in his right hand and slowly pushes it into you.
    "(y/n), you're really fucking tight" He starts thrusting rapidly "nnghn... ah, harder Nico" He starts to slam into you reaching really deep in you. "Ahhh, I'm going to..." "(y/n)!" "Nico" He pulled out and came on your chest. You grab him and hold him really close to you "I love you Nico" He kisses you "I love you too." This caused 3 more rounds.
   You guys are now fully dressed and cuddling under a blanket while watching the new anime you got him. You are still lightly panting because he is back in cute mode and keeps squeezing your boobs. "So soft and warm." You are the one holding him in your arms now. "Stop it senpai" He kisses you "I thought it was puppy."
   The other prisoners come back in from the training you made them have. "Seems you guys had your own training." huh how did they know. Jyugo is suddenly really close to you "damn I've never seen so many hickies on someone" you look Nico in the eyes. "Is it so I can cover it up" He blushes and shakes his head "I wanted to make sure everyone knew I claimed you." You facepalm yourself and flick him in the nose "bad puppy" He actually looks hurt. "Anyways I was gone for too long Hajime will get mad if I don't check in soon."
    You went to stand up to leave but fall down. "umm, what the fuck..." Uno starts laughing "Just how many times did you guys do it?" Nico picks you up princess style "Jyugo, can you get the door" He opens it and before Nico leaves to take you to the doctor he looks Uno in the eyes "4 times" you start blushing and smack him.
    Uno sits there in silence "just how much stamina does that kid have?"