Jyugo (soft Dom) Male Reader

You woke up to the sound of police sirens and chaos. Turning on the news to see what in the hell was going on you jumped at how high the volume was "A dangerous convict with multiple arrests is on the loose, look out for a man that has black hair and red..." The damned television went to white noise because the ears were jacked up. *This is what I get for being broke... HoPe I dOn'T rUn iNtO hIm* You thought to yourself laughing a bit.
Putting on a (favorite pastel color) choker with black ripped jeans and a white shirt you headed out to the nearest gay club. Being a shut in with no friends, much less anyone who cares about you, you wanted to feel something tonight no matter how big or small.

At Crystal Summer (gay club):
The buff dude hitting on you was becoming a bore, and so far you didn't see any new doms in the club. Getting sick of it you just decided you would sleep alone tonight. Heading out the door there was a horde of subs latching onto some new guy like worms on a corpse. "I want to have your babies daddy" "I like being filled so much I might as well be a pastry" "They call me the vacuum hoe wanna know why" and a whole lot of other gross pickup lines. There must be at least 14 of them trying to get into his pants. "Oh my fucking God Gayle Hardon just walked in from the back!" You yelled playing with them. The whole group of desperate "fan girls" ran to the back. You went out the exit and he followed you, you finally stopped in the alley "what do you want."
He was pressed against the wall far in the shadows " I wanted to say thanks. "
You were a bit moody "if you want to thank me you could always come back to my place."
The man paused and spoke back " yeah, if you want, I mean it works out well. " The last part was barely heard over the helicopters that were still on the look for that criminal.

Back at your place:
Your place was a bit small but walking in he didn't seem to mind. In the lights you got a closer look at him. Black hair with red tips, different colored eyes magenta and green, and a nice suit. He looked like a fucking earthly sex god. He slicked his hair back with his hand and readjusted the jacket that was now noticeably a bit big on him.
You went to your closet and threw a shirt to him along with some fuzzy pj pants. You didn't mean to stare but as he pulled the jacket off the red stained undershirt made it seem like his body only belonged above a smaller whimpering one. Red stained shirt... You snapped out of it. That was most definitely blood. Most people would be scared but you were just curious. "How long ago did you obtain that suit?" You jested wanting a reaction.
He continued taking off the shirt a button at a time " 11:47, balding old man assaulting a little girl in the alley... he won't be needing this in hell. " He finished taking off his top.
"Bathroom is at the end of the hall." He walks off and starts the shower. You showered before leaving the house so if it came to anything you were fine. Cons: You have no idea who this man is and he just admitted to killing someone. Pros: If his story is true, he did it for a child, he's attractive and by God that bulge in his pants.

Was letting a stranger into your house weird... Yes. But were you okay with it... Yes. Why? Basically you had blue balls. Masturbation never seemed to work for you. Straight porn, gay porn, hentai, tentacles, bondage, you know the stuff. It didn't get you off like warmth and orders. As far as you knew you were vanilla, only had sex with a few other men before you discovered your sudden case of limp dick. Your thoughts were interrupted by him coming down the hall in just a towel around his waist and a droplet falling down the curve of his chest. His hair was damp and slicked back. "Do you have any spare clothes I could wear?"
You nodded and went to your room, going towards your dresser you stubbed your baby toe on the corner of your wardrobe. You cussed and went to look at your foot to notice blood he came up behind you and quickly moved you to the bed. He ran back to the bathroom and came back with the first aid kit you had hanging in there.
He handled you gently. Cleaning the blood and bandaging it. After he got close to you and cupped your cheek with his palm. "do you feel the pain anymore?" You shook your head no and he slid his hand down your face. With him being so caring and gentle you barely noticed your hard on, but he did. He carefully pushed you onto your back in the bed. You were about to ask him what he was doing but he shushed you and started pulling down your pants. You looked down to see your cock pop out of your boxers. He started to rub it using his fingers to stroke up your length.
You let out a weird mewl as he started to prod at your behind. His fingers Pushing into you covered in your own fluids. After he got three fingers in he looked into your eyes. "I promise I'll be gentle with you while still giving you everything you want... Under one condition." You nodded your head just wanting him to get to it. "You will only call me daddy the whole time." You nodded a bit unsure, this was a bit new to you.
He pushed his cock into you. It was very weird. Your whole body felt like it wanted to reject it and it stung a bit. He moved very gently as you got used to it before you told him you were good and he thrusted in. He kept drilling into your body heightening all of your senses. You wanted to play around a bit " daddy, can you be rough with me? He leaned into you whispering in your ears "Just say red if it hurts baby."He began to flip you over and be more rough all the while not hurting you.
Pushing your chest into the bed while his cock was thrusting inside you. You couldn't hold it anymore "Daddy! I- I'm gonna cum!" He got a better grip on you and took more precision in his pace. Making sure it would keep thrusting against your sweet spot. He grabbed your hand " Lets do it together baby. " You made an approving moan before he came inside you. You were in subspace as he filled your walls. His heat was all over the place, your skin, your heart, and your most sweetest spots. You realized that you came from just anal for the first time and you dropped to your stomach. He held you against his chest and started kissing your neck again. You turned and kissed him. You cuddled into his chest before falling asleep.

You woke to an empty bed and a note on your dresser "visit me baby" and an address for a prison. You laughed to yourself and went back to sleep knowing that when you woke up you would try to find a way to see him again.

I'm super sorry it's all sporadic but Please request!!! (note: I can't promise it'll be done in the order I get requests.)