Uno (bondage) Male reader

The group of men got closer to you "Beat his Pansy ass!" One of the more buff dudes came out and swung at you.
You side stepped it quickly "If you hit me too hard I might get a boner!" They didn't take kindly to that and one of them pulled out a knife and charged.
In a quick sweep of motion the guy was on his ass. There stood a fucking gorgeous tower of braided hair. He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and just walked away while the thugs were left baffled. He placed you down when you were far enough. "I'm Uno, are you hurt anywhere?"
He started checking your arms and legs. "No, they didn't even touch me, but I'm (y/n)... Thanks."
You both exchanged word back and forth and found out you were both gay when you told him about why you were being chased. You then made plans for a "date" at a gay bar down the street.

Time skip:
You were completely dressed, and as nice as possible, for tonight. You were wearing a black shirt with ripped black jeans and your hair slicked back. You were excited and got to the bar as quick as possible.
He was already sitting in a VIP room you had to be brought to. He had his long hair down and it made him look untouchably masculine. You sat by him and he ordered some of the really good alcohol along with extra sharp cheese and beef.
After drinking for a while the conversation was going deep. "I haven't had a sub for such a long time I probably can't tie the knots anymore." You smiled while listening to him, how is it possible that you ran into a dreamy Dom with the same kinks as you. He caught that you were zoning out. "Do you want to come back to my place?" You nodded and the alcohol hitting hard you started to drift off.

Time skip:
You woke feeling cold and unable to see. You tried to move around and you could hear the clinking of several chains coming from all over the place. Your hands were cuffed to the bed along with your feet, your legs could still move but you probably are restricted from leaving the bed. There was a chain going across your chest most likely from a collar... and then the blindfold.
The scent of leather and metal was starting to put you in sub mode. Seeing as there wasn't a gag in your mouth you took it as permission to speak. "Master?"
Suddenly a warm body was above you, hair falling over his shoulder and drifting over your skin. "Ah, you're awake my little bunny." He kissed you roughly and immediately pulled away.
You were well sober by now and seeing as your wrists were very comfortable he probably let you sleep for a few hours before deciding to bind you. He started to go over his rules. "I go by the stoplight system, do you know what that is?" You nodded, just like a street light "green" I'm okay/go "yellow" slow down "red" stop.
He continued "You will not disobey me unless you really feel like you can't do something then say "red", and you will refer to me as daddy, are we clear?" You nodded just wanting to feel him.
He put his hand on your neck (not too hard but enough) "are we clear?"
You trembled and your words came out as a moan "Yes daddy!" It had been forever since you were choked and you really did miss the pain. He pulled his hand away and kissed you again, just as rough as it was passionate. Softly bitting your lip and tongue every so often. He started to trail the kisses down your chest without a doubt leaving dark hickeys that will show by afterwards. He made his way down and grabbed your hips.
Taking your cock into his mouth. He pleasured you and knew every spot as if he had held you numerous times before. You were shaking and about to cum but he moved away. You began to whimper at the loss of touch and he kissed your belly "Not so fast little bunny, we haven't got to the main course."
You felt him move above your chest and take hold of the headboard with one hand. He had the other hand under your jaw "open up bunny." You took his cock into your mouth. He was by far the biggest you've ever been with. He began thrusting into your throat and even though it hurt a bit, making your eyes water. It was making you feel so needy wanting him even more else where. He came in your throat and you obediently swallowed all of it.
He started to give you light ticklish kisses while praising you. "You did so well bunny." You felt your heart burning up listening to his silky voice. He then moved you so your legs were spread, the chains making a melodic sound. He poured a cold liquid between your thighs and then began to push his finger into you. He carefully started thrusting and adding other fingers. He kept massaging it so you would loosen up smoothly since he was so large.
You couldn't control your voice as he added the third one. He laughed "this wasn't my intention but since we need to get up to four, I might as well drown you in pleasure." He started thrusting his fingers into you, aiming directly for your most sensitive spot. You were out of breath from moaning and suddenly you came. This had been the first time you orgasmed just from another man playing with your ass.
You got embarrassed quickly "I'm sorry daddy, without permission I..." You didn't mean to but you started to get teary.
Using his clean hand he rubbed your cheek "It's okay, I'm happy you felt good bunny." He kissed your forehead. He started to chuckle "but I do need you to calm down, seeing as I don't intend to stop here but I don't want to drill you if you're sad."
You held your breath for a second and calmed yourself. You trusted him... even though you barely know him. But you felt in your heart he was pure. You nodded "I've calmed down, daddy."
He kissed you on the lips again. "Do you want to do this with or without the blindfold bunny?"
You really wanted to see his face "off please, daddy."
He carefully took it off and you could see his smile. Your heart was fluttery as you watched him lay it neatly on the bedside dresser. He grabbed his length and pumped it a few times. You were shocked by it, large but also attractive, like usually a dick is just feel good meat and looks weird. But this man... He had the blessed penis.
He got in your face smiling "what are you thinking?" You got flustered "I totally wasn't thinking about how you have a dick that must have been blessed by the gods... Daddy."
He started laughing "guess I'm really going to have to send you to heaven then." He waited for a second before starting to push in. It seemed to fill you up and that was an amazing feeling. He started kissing you after fully pushing in to let you adjust.
He pulled back and started to thrust in. With every thrust your voice was getting messier. He was beautiful, his movements, his looks, the way he was making you feel. He suddenly pulled out to the tip and thrusted all the way back in. You yelped at the sudden everything. "Don't go into Dreamland yet bunny, seems as this is boring you."
His personality flipped and he started roughly kissing and sucking your neck and tummy. His thrust were even more defined and driving you mad. He ended up flipping you over so you were on you hands and knees, tangling up the restraints in the process. He pulled the chain to the collar so you were pressed hard against the pillow. While the other hand had a vice grip on your waist. His thrusts were making you drift in and out of a conscious state. You had never felt so good in your life. You ended up being able to cum multiple times and he was still at it without finishing once.
"I'm about to cum bunny, where do you want it?"
You were longing for this man so much you wanted all of him "inside please daddy."
    He was kissing you from behind as he kept his fast pace. He let out a low groan and came. You instantly felt the extreme warmth in your body. He held you tight from behind as he caught his breath.
    He finally pulled out and you instantly felt completely empty as his cum dripped down your thigh.

After care:
    You were exhausted enough to barely feel the warm cloth as he wiped down your whole body. He washed you thoroughly before putting everything away and cuddling you close to him. He gently kissed your wrists and it hurt a tiny bit because of your movement withing the cuffs. But you dug your head into him, cuddling into his warmth and he had the sweetest sleep smile. Just because he was holding you he felt so complete and so did you.