12

It was the middle of the night, mid December, before Christmas but after everyone's hype for the so-called holiday. Violet was sleeping in her pitch black room, her laptop opened up on pesterchum, last message was from Todd. The only light source helped, it helped Donnie crawl around her room and sit on top of her, her body in between his legs, and his arms ready to grab the pillow. His weight was enough to wake Violet, she tilts her head, looking at him, not daring him to get off... just confused.

Donnie got startled and put the pillow to her face quickly, the realization came to Violet: he was going to kill her. Donnie was strong enough, and smart enough to make this look like a suicide, or even make it seem like Violet never existed. She starts kicking, and hitting him, wanting him off, this isn't a game anymore, this is survival. She starts hyperventilating, then trying to save her breath, this was torture. She puts her arms up and tries to choke him as well.. but then her arms quickly fall down, and she stops struggling.

Violet is a psychopath. Such a plain word for such an extravagant girl. She started killing animals at a young age, not for pleasure.. just for investigation. When she was 10, that's when she knew she couldn't control herself, she accepted that she liked hurting others, other people she didn't care about. Donnie knew she was too evil for this word, and constantly called her lucifer and satan.. she thought he was joking but he knew something had possessed her.. that girl wasn't his sister. He NEEDED to put everyone out their misery from Violet, he needed the world to have one less super villain, he needed everyone to be safe.

DAY 2.

Violet's dead corpse still on her bed, her bedroom door locked, and all lights are off. He didn't close her eyes, she stared at the ceiling continuously, wondering if she was finally free. A noise came from her computer.

GG: hey vi where r u
GG: ur not at school
GG: i have this really cool comic to show you
GG: come online whenever

DAY 3

Maggots start attaching to Violet's body, eating her like a sweet apple pie (i dont fucking know).

GG: miss violet
GG: did u get arrested or something
GG: ur still not at school
GG: and i still have this comic to show you

DAY 4

Todd adjusts his shades, blinking and rubbing the bridge of his nose.

GG: vi
GG: vi
GG: vi

He doesn't know what else to do other than spam her, he's upset but would never tell u that sis. Why doesn't she want to hang out anymore? Does she hate him?