14

Dear Todd, the boy I'll never give this note to.

When I first saw you, I didn't think anything of it. Just another random boy to tell me I'm pretty and run off, but then you invited me over.. made me look at your collection of animal corpses, and it was then when I knew we would fit together like puzzle pieces. You weren't like anyone else, you were weird and liked dumb things, like me.

When I told you my brother abused me, you didn't overreact, you just told me I could stay at your house whenever I wanted. I admire you for that.. I admire you for a lot of things, like how you don't feel threatened by others, and how you feel.. okay with yourself.. at least that's what you put on in front of me. I especially admire how smart you are, building robots like it's not rocket science.

Now, I feel uncomfortable with you, every room you're in, I have to leave. Every time I look at you, I can't stop staring. I've been doing weird things because of you, and I now know why... I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you.

Thinking about you with another girl makes me hurt, it makes me feel angry, it makes me feel like I want to punch you for even telling me how happy you are with her. When you get with another girl, I don't know what I'll do.. it's too late for me, you don't have a crush on me like I do you. I know that, I'm not an idiot.

All I know is that my life begins with you, and without you everything is meaningless. Now I think, I have to have you, or I'll die, but it's too late.