breakup

Info on Chad: stupid guy from the first time and sams bf in the perks of being a wallflower (the college guy). Hes literally 19 and Birdie is 16 and he was super sweet to her and said he liked all the same things as her to get her on his side. He stinky and saw her at college one day and since she.. Look lik tht hes like oh lets take her first time away from her ❤️.

Canon

Birdie and Chad (KGKAKFKAK) lay on his bed watching Star Wars.

"Thank you.. for letting us watch this."

"Anything for you.." He grabs her hand and holds it tightly.

She smiles... but after awhile things get weird. Birdie closes her eyes, feeling a little tired. She hopes he won't mind her falling asleep.

She feels her moving his hand and doesn't think much of it, until he starts.. u know rubbing his pp with it and adjusting his body.

She quickly moves her hand away and nearly falls off the bed. She startled.

"Wh-What was that...?" She asks quietly.

He makes this stupid face like u know what I was doing.

"I'm not ready.." She says.

"I can't wait any longer." He stands up, "Let's just get this over with, yeah?"

"No I don't want to."

"Well I do." He grabs her arm, "Come on it will be fun."

"No." She tries to pull away but she's too weak, "Let me go. Now."

"No."

"This isn't funny.. let me go."

He tries dragging her to his bed. Um yeah she involuntarily punches him with her other hand and falls to the floor. She quickly gets up, knowing he will try and grab her again.

She rushes out the door and sprints outside.

She can barely breathe but she needs to run home. Now. She needs to go home.

She looks down, her vision becoming blurry. She sobs, her first love was only using her.