❀ Chapter 2 ❀

Luna entered the room, she immediately noticed him. She stood frozen for a moment, her mouth agape just staring at him. He stood there leaning against the window frame staring outside. His arms were crossed and it did not seem to Luna he noticed other people in the room. She could not prevent a smile from  forming from her lips, noticing his broad shoulders.

"Earth to Luna" her mother pinched her right arm.

"Ouch!"

His darkly hair was messing, so were his eyes as he narrowed them. He stood up not leaning against the wall anymore looking tall. He walked closer to them at steady pace.

Luna could not stop looking. Hell, yeah he was extremely good-looking and he kind of had a dangerous look of innocence as well. His face was inviting and friendly but his dark eyes generated a feeling of ice cold water against her burning skin.

"Luna, this is Noah Wilson.....your roommate ," she stopped drooling.. "Maybe in the beginning he may be shy but he's really friendly. I'm sure you two will become great friends"

'You've got to be kidding me? Firstly I don't even like to share my room and now he expects me to share with some stranger I don't even know anything about, apart from the fact that he is attractive.

"Sure, I hope so" she smiled slightly through her gritted teeth.

"You're in good hands here Luna. Your parents chose the best place to treat you," he said and left.

"Luna I hope that everything will be fine here as soon as they start your treatment, your mom and I will have to go back home since it's pretty late but we'll come back in the morning tomorrow," her father said keeping her last bags in her room.

"Ah ok, it's fine. Do send me a message when you guys reach home. And let me accompany you to the exit,"

"But Luna-" she cut her mom

"Mom, I can still walk okay, I can at least accompany you till there and get back to my room,"

The three of them walked till the door and Luna waved at them as they left and she regained her room.

Luna got back to her room and immediately got the scent of the bleach used by the cleaners and also the ones of the flowers that were kept in Noah's side of the room. She guessed that it was kept so as to cover the fact that a hospital room is dull.

The room was wide enough to keep all the medical machines of the two of them including their bed and yet there were still a lot of space left. Lastly she took a seat on her bed to take a glare at all this, her hands touched the cold metal bed rails, felt the soft pillows and she noticed a red button on the table beside her, it was for emergencies.

'So that's it. Welcome to USCF medical Hospital  Luna' she said to herself.

Noah POV

It had been already two months. I was stuck in that hospital. I was unfazed and uninterested when doctor Murphy told me I would be having a new roommate. He also mentioned that it was going to be a girl around the same age.

I don't know if he was trying to cheer me up from my lonely and dark solitude as he thought of me of some horny teenager who turned on because of some damn girl.

'I just can't be bothered with this'

Fine! I was a little bit intrigued. The moment my eyes laid on her, I was mesmerized. She had the most breath taking hazel brown eyes. Her gaze was strange and somewhat alarming. She seemed not only to look at me but through me, as if I was a window to something faraway.

She was not that tall and was most likely to be 5'4 ft. She was not that skinny but hell yeah she had some curves on the right places.

I wondered if she thought of me as a pervert who kept on staring at her. I shrugged that thought. After all there was only a thin glass separating both of us. Even though I was a bit reserved to stranger who I barely know and conversing with girls was never my thing. But I knew I had a chance with that body of mine