❀ Chapter 3 ❀

Big baller, boujee shot caller
No fuck boys allowed in my aura
Misses want a mister, not for his dollar
If you're tryna flex, don't bother, 'cause I'm a
Big spender, bling on my 'genda
Last time I paid? I just can't remember
I don't have the time to play with pretenders
You might have your own but I'm the big spender

I'm out in Hollywood, living like I should
I could have Gucci, Prada but my mama taught me good
If she had taught me something, flossing don't mean nothing
Well 'cause on the inside
Well, fuck that, all the smiles come from dollars in your wallet
Bet I can make you smile without a dollar in your pocket
And a bit bit of talk, and a bit bit of walk
Up an Uber and call it
I thought I should let you know
Think you should leave with me, yeah
Don't give a fuck about your currency
Don't need a baller or a Hercules
'Cause blowing trees is all I need

Big baller, boujee shot caller
No fuck boys allowed in my aura
Missus want a mister, not for his dollar
If you're tryna flex, don't bother, 'cause I'm a
Big spender, bling on my 'genda
Last time I paid? I just can't remember
I don't have the time to play with pretenders
You might have your own but I'm the big spender

**The next day**

"Hey what are you listening to?"

"I know you're not in good mood from what I heard yesterday when you were with your parents during the visiting hours," asked Noah.

All though Luna made it clear that she wasn't interested to talk but that boy seemed to be willing more. And not to make it awkward she continued the conversation. She was sure that a boy like him, wealthy and having that bad boy look would be choosy but sometimes Luna wondered whether she was right or not about him.

She thought that it was because of his sickness, that he was trying to be nice for his last months but it looked like it was genuine.

"Big Spender of Kiana Lede , that's what I'm listening to" she replied giving Noah one of her earphones but at the last moment she stopped.

"Can you first tell me how and why did you get in my room? I mean in my side of the room," she asked fixing Noah with that glare of hers.

"Well, it's my room too. And it's the visiting hours, your parents did not show up yet. So I thought of asking the permission from one of the nurses if I could open that door from the thin glass that separate us. I guess you didn't notice it because it's always closed by the staff.

"And I think I know that song......uhm it's from the playlist of Fifty Shades Trilogy, right? I never thought you would listen to songs like that. Especially from that movie," he said raising an eyebrow.

"Even if there's a skateboard kept there and I'm 100% sure that I won't be able to use it anymore. And talk to you as if I'm pissed off each time, but I do like these types of songs," she replied getting back on her phone.

"I came here to tell you something, I may have a solution for your problem. I mean for your graduation. My brother will be a guest of honor at this ceremony and I don't think he would mind doing a mini graduation in the hospital room. He will just give you your certificate, thank you and trying not to be too formal. He is coming back to the city this night itself. When he comes here I can try to ask him. What do you say?" he replied.

"Wow your brother would do that for me? Thanks but why are you willing to do that for me all of a sudden?" she asked confused.

"Just like that. Why can't I do anything for my roommate?" he said smirking. Luna found herself blushing as he replied and seemed to be leaving.

"H-ey before you leave. I didn't watch the movie. The Fifty Shades of Grey and thanks for asking your brother for me "she replied as her cheeks turned redder.

"What! You never watched it? And yet you listen to the songs? I'll try to do something about that Miss Smirnova,"

**At night**

Luna was woken up by the footsteps of someone entering the room. It was coming Noah's side of the room. The visiting hours were over and usually no one should be allowed but as she looked at him he looked familiar.

His curls were dirty blond and his eyes were ocean blue, framed by graceful brows. He was skin tanned. He had prominent cheekbones and a well-defined chin and nose. Unlike Noah, he was obscured by his thin beard. She'd never seen him but she knew without doubts that he was Noah's brother. But yet it was barely possible to hear a thing unless she moved closer but she didn't want to appear eavesdropping their conversation. She just went back to bed.

"Hey Noah!"

"Hey bro it's nice to have you back after months" Noah rolled his eyes.

"I'm really sorry but I'll be here now. You know very well how work is. And the way who's that girl there? The last time I came there was only you in that room. I thought that girls weren't really something that you were good in but you managed to bring one here, well done bro" he said giving a small pat on the back of his brother.

"Really funny" he looked his brother with irony.

"She got a deadly disease too and the only room left was here, so she's my roommate. But I can say that she looks cute though,"

"Yeah you're right. And before I come to your room I had a conversation with doctor Murphy. He told me that the beginning treatments are over and they will soon be starting with your chemotherapy but he also told me that in some cases the patients might lose some of their memory. It doesn't happen every time but that's a fact that we can't deny." he said as his face expression suddenly turned serious.

"Hayden, you're my only brother. I don't think that I will forget you. And I have something to ask you."

"Yeah that's well said. Go on ask me," Hayden replied.

"For the ceremony that you'll be the guest of honor next week. You'll be giving a speech too if I'm not mistaken. Their a small thing I would like to do for that girl, my roommate. She's one of the student getting graduated and you can guess that she won't be able to attend the ceremony. I want you to give her certificate and have a talk with the head of the university since you're good friend with him. And try to do something for her."

" Ooh I can try to do something about that. You seem interested in her-" Noah cut him.

"I'm just trying to be nice"

"OK then I will do something about your girl...uhm what's her name" he replied tackling his brother.

"Lun-....Luna Smirnova,"

"Something for Miss Luna. Come now tell me what you did after I was gone," he replied as they both entered that brotherhood typed conversation.

TO BE CONTINUED...