Int. Lounge - Morning

Only Chan is awake by seven in the morning, staring out into the sea as he sits on the back porch. The calming waves put him in a state of zen, his mind blank for a long while. Then, he starts to remember last night. His mind goes ballistic, mind drifting to Woojin and what he might have been up to last night. Or rather, who he was talking to. Chan was incredibly curious and he didn't like that. He resented the feeling that started to crawl inside him, something akin to worry. What did Chan have to worry about?

"What are you thinking about?" Chan's head snapped back to see Woojin standing in the doorway, sleepy smile on his lips. He was still rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and for a second Chan's mind drifted again. To thoughts of the boy every morning and if he was this soft all the time. Chan wasn't used to it, wasn't used to seeing Woojin so... cuddly. He turned right back around, wanting to dissipate all those thoughts.

"Nothing really." Chan finally answered with, thinking that somehow that line would make Woojin walk away bored. But he stayed in his place, own eyes drifting to the view. Chan tucked his knees to his chest, feeling small all of a sudden.

"Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I was braver." Woojin contemplated, shifting so he was leaning against the door frame. Chan glanced back at him again, intrigued. He'd always thought Woojin was brave, much braver than him that's for sure.

"You're saying you're not?" Chan questioned, curiosity besting him. Woojin seemed lost in thought, eyes still on the ocean before them. Chan got lost in the way Woojin looked when he thought. His eyebrows furrowed together. His lips were jutted cutely, his nose scrunching for a moment.

"No one is ever really brave. Some people are just less afraid." Chan wanted to ask more, wanted to know what he meant, but Hyunjin stepped in between- literally.

"Hey, are any of you going to make breakfast?"