Number 11

Name: UNO

Card nr: 1311

Gender: Male

Age: 18

About: Uno (ウノ Uno) is one of the main protagonists of the anime and web manga series. He is in for frequenting underground casinos and is a compulsive gambler. Uno is a tall young man with long blond hair with pink highlights reaching his ankles. He has fair skin and sky blue eyes. He dons on the standard prison uniform but the stripes are blue in color and he ties the top part of the uniform around his waist like a cape. He wears a black singlet with his number tag on the left side of his chest and black shoes. He also wears a dog-tag like necklace. He is usually seen with a grin on his face.

Personality: Uno acts as kind of like an older brother figure to the main group. However, he is still slightly less mature than , as he shares 's and 's amazement at certain events and eccentricity of the people around them in Nanba Prison. However, he is far more patient and understanding than Jyugo. He is also rather intelligent, though not to the same extent as Jyugo. Uno is a very observational person, an ability he picked up from his gambling habits. His observational skills don't apply just to gambling but in his interactions to people in general, as he is able to tell what kind of person someone is after watching them. A compulsive gambler, he was arrested for gambling in underground casinos. Even after being arrested, he still makes bets with the other inmates though they are rather friendly bets. In addition, his gambling habits have honed his intuition. Strangely, despite his gambling habits, he is described at being good at handling money. He is a very friendly, caring, and kind person that's willing to listen to other people and give advice, though his advice can be rather blunt. He is usually easy going, rarely losing his temper and going with the flow of things. He also enjoys having a good time and knows when to let loose. Uno loves women, having escaped prison several times whenever he had a date occurring and often asks Hajime if he has any cute girls waiting for him at the visitor center. Through his past experiences with women, he seems to have a decent understanding of them, as shown through his advice to Jyugo about what girls look for in a guy. Hajime is also able to distract Uno from escaping by giving him erotic magazines. He seems to value his looks and is mildly narcissistic, but never to the point of arrogance or putting others down. However, he does have a hatred towards pretty boys. Uno is a drama queen, oftentimes acting whiny whenever he's insulted or feels insecure. If someone rejects him or he gets scared, he tends to act very whiny. He also tends to also get scared easily, getting freaked out by the Jiangshi guards that are meant to kill anyone that they can sense. He is a very loyal friend and while normally easy going, can lose his temper when one of his friends (especially Jyugo) is injured. He also states he doesn't trust the guards despite acting cordial with them, and their treatment of Jyugo only sours his opinion of them.

 He also states he doesn't trust the guards despite acting cordial with them, and their treatment of Jyugo only sours his opinion of them