Number 15

Name: Jyugo

Card nr: 1315

Age: 16

About: Jyugo (ジューゴ Jūgo) is the main protagonist of the anime and web manga series. He is in on larceny charges. He is a skilled escape artist, that specializes in locks. Jyugo's hair is black with red tips on the sides and his eye color changes depending on the angle, appearing as heterochromia; for the most part his eyes appear with the violet and green combination in the anime. When using his shackle's power, both his eyes turn red. His nails are colored black, and has various tattoos all over his body: A number 15 tattoo on his right cheek, numerous numbers on his arms and legs (possibly former cell/ID numbers from previous prisons) along with a bar-code looking tattoo just below his shoulder and a line of stars just below that on his left arm. On his right arm, just below his shoulder, he has two solid black lines with a number under each one. Around both of his arms, just above his elbows, are lines going around his arm with spikes (unknown if these are tattoos or scars), and he has the same on his legs above his knees. He also has tattoos of the numbers; 577, 44, 31, and 623 on his back. His usual outfit is a traditional black and white striped prisoner suit, as well as black shackles on his neck, both of his wrists, and his ankles.

Personality: Jyugo is a confident, cheerful, and impulsive young man who tends to get bored easily. Despite his flaws, his cellmates hold him in high regard and enjoy his company, saying he's someone that's good with people and understands them. In addition, out of all his friends he seems to be the most mature and has the most common sense, as he usually acts the straight man among the many eccentricities of the guards, and his friends and doesn't get as amazed by their antics as his friends. Though Japanese, he doesn't show particular interest in the many festivities like the guards of his cell do (though he seems to simply not care for holidays in general). He also shows a dark side when mentioning his desire to go through all the jails in the world to find the responsible for placing the shackles on him that none, not even himself, are capable of breaking. It's later revealed that Jyugo has never had any greed or desire for anything, and only clung to the idea of finding the man responsible for his shackles as something to live for, so he wouldn't feel empty inside. He claims his only skill and hobby is breaking out of prisons, though he's shown to be more intelligent than , managing to solve a number of difficult puzzles in seconds, taking Uno a few minutes while it would take a normal person a few hours. While he often tries several breakouts by himself, he is far more motivated to break out when all of his friends participate. If his friends are distracted or don't feel like escaping, Jyugo loses his motivation by 40% and is so easy to capture that even can capture him. Uno, his best friend, states he would not be popular with ladies because he has a lousy personality, looks like he would be bad with money, and can't get a job. In addition, Uno states he is a stick in the mud, has the worst handwriting, not good at math, can't play sports, is clueless when it comes to recreational activities, can't do anything but break out of prison, but understands his friends and people better than anyone. On a side note, he has shown interest in women, but claims to like men too, though given the scenario, the latter is likely a lie. He also was just as disappointed and in shock as his prison mates to find out that was male.

 He also was just as disappointed and in shock as his prison mates to find out that  was male