CHATSODE: 1

Helen: (driving on the road) daughter? Are you ready for this new exciting special school, that is coming your way?

Julia: Mum! You change school for me like 6 times in a row. When are we going to stop changing school? People says I am just a mummy baby.

Helen: (stops the car) You won't hear people calling you that, when you enter this school. (Point the school) it is a magic school. So you can show your powers.

Julia: mum! You are just lying how can there be people with power studying in an high class place? I don't get it, mum.

Helen: I do the best for you darling, how could You say that? Unless you could ask your father to come back to live and help me.

Julia: you can do that. You can make daddy come back by one touch of your hands.

Helen: don't make me mad. Don't make me do it, in front  of the public. (Angry) (hands full of fire on it)

Julia: ok fine. Your daughter is so nice. If I expose you, everybody will know who you are. And I am going to be dead. (Comes out of the car)

Helen: ok enjoy your school and don't come back to us anymore. (Drives away)

Julia: ok. (Walks away) what? Don't come back? Oh my god please don't tell me. Shit the king! (Shouted) oops sorry. (Whispers) my mum is going for the king. I knew it. Shit

Ms. Beckham: you must be the new student, ms Julia am I right? (Talks from the back of Julia)

Julia: sorry for screaming just now. And (hold her skirt tight) yes I am a new student here.

Ms Beckham: well. Let me introduce you, Lisa as she will be your teammate a lifelong teammmate.

Julia: lifelong? I don't think I need one (laughs) me , myself and I it is already a headache for me.

Lisa:  don't worry as long as you have me. Nothing goes wrong alright.

Julia: I have never have a frie....Ned (pull away by Lisa to inside the school)

Ms Beckham: (smile)

(In the school)

Julia: (stops and turn around) this place is just like my dream. This is like my dream come true.

Lisa: (sits on the floor)why does everybody Says the same lines? Are there new one? Nope maybe not because every 5 years a new student come in. Only one.

Julia: well. I'm honored to be here.

Lisa: you don't have to. You are a really special girl. Everybody was waiting for someone like you here. There's nobody like you, Lisa I bet you can beat everyone here.

Julia: how do you guys know about what skills I have? (Feeling weird)

Lisa: (gets up) let's go! we will tell you all about it. It is a secret nobody knows. (Laughs)

Julia: i will go to the garden a while before I got back to the room. Is that ok? (Smile)

Lisa: sure and rule number 224  show off your talent all the time.

Julia: what rule is that? (Fold arms) fine. See you soon. Bye (run to the garden)

Lisa: (hops away)

(An eagle flys down to Julia's arm)

Julia: hi, Jackie. Sorry for leaving you behind. Come on. I need to find out what has happen bring me there. (Hop the eagle) (falls down) oops I forgot that you are too small.

Jackie(the eagle): (blurp) I tried beer for the first time. It is nice!

Julia: seriously, can we get to real business before somebody sees us? And stops talking to me. People at the window there (using her eyes to point) thinking I'm crazy. Now come on.

Jackie (the eagle) : brrrrrrrrrrr.rah (grows bigger size) I grow bigger so does my voice gets louder. Brrrrrrrrrr. Rah (shouts) (the glass at the nearby  window cracks)

Julia: oops sorry.(hop onto the eagle) (fly off)

Ms Beckham: what are you guys looking at? Go and do your business. (Shouted) (goes to the window and sees Julia and eagle flying p) isn't that.. the famous eagle? I thot it was dead long ago? (Runs to her office)

At the castle...

Jackie(the eagle) : (goes back it's shape)

Julia: nice one Jackie, (pats the eagle) now I need to find a way to get into the castle...(sees Jackie flying away to another place) hey Jackie. Where are you going? You are going to get me killed if I expose myself. Come back here. (Whistle) um.. shit. I forgot about my frequency. (All the police dog look at her) (the dog started to bark at her)

Guards at the gates: do you hear any sound? Why is the dogs barking the lamppost? (Goes to the lamppost and sees no one there) that's weird. Ok come dogs there's no more already ok.

Julia: (blended herself in the lamppost) ewww. I hate doing this blending coloring thing . It is so slimy. (Touching starch from her face) (goes down the tunnel) hello? Anybody there?

(Bats all flying around her)

Julia: sure I know batty you miss me a lot but you not block my view. (All the bats starts fly away) (one bat standing in front of her with one wing missing)(goes to batty and carries her up) who did that to you?

Batty(the bat): the king said drinking bat's wings tea can live a longer life. (Struggle) it is too late , your mum has already set off.

Julia: to? (Angry) firstly you saw my mum went away then you chase her then the chef almost make you into a tea. Is that so?

Batty(the bat) : (nod her head)

Julia: this kingdom.. is a joke I mean seriously (laughs) fine I will let them taste their own blood tea! (Evil laughs) you mess with my mum, you mess with my thing then you deserved it. (Run into the castle)

At the school..

Lisa: it is dinner time. Everybody has to come out and eat! (Knock on the door hard) Julia?

Ms Beckham: (on the first floor look up and sees Lisa knocking on Julia's door) I doubt she is even in there Lisa! (Shouted) I don't think she will be coming back for dinner tonight.

Lisa: is it? How do I not know? (Jumps around and hop to downstairs)

Ms Beckham: it means  she still  a mission to accomplish before our ones start.

Lisa: but I heard that.

(One loud boom sound) (makes a whole school move)

Ms Beckham: I am going to check it out! (Look at the window) the kingdom is in trouble! Everybody let's go! Get your equipment ready! Get your bikes and go! Go! Go!