CHATSODE: 2

(A big gate opens up) ( a row of girls and boys wearing like a warrior preparing to go to war in their own personal bikes) (the whole gang drove fast to the kingdom)

At the castle..

Julia: (at the castle's wardrobe when there's nobody) (whisper) i would like to say, batty, what the hell is on me. I look like a seaweed under the water (looking herself at the mirror) this grass dress on me is just... (look at batty having a sad face) don't give me the 'puss and boots' face, batty. I am not going to entertain..... fine I will just make do with it. I wanted a fighting outfit not this (lift up the dress) i can't even kick, 

Batty: you make me my new right wings, now I just wanna to return the favor...(sad)

Julia: nah it is ok, batty. You know me I make do with anything everything expect the good ones. (Silent Laughs)

Batty: hurry. There's no time for dressing. (Looking worried and anxious)

Julia: (whistle for Jackie)

Batty: oh my god. No Julia. You cannot make a sound. Now we are dead...(the guards come in the room and grab Julia out the room)

Julia: batty! Batty! Tell Jackie to help!! (Struggle in between the guards)

Batty: (flys away to Jackie)

(The guards throw Julia down on the floor) (the guards asked Julia to knell to the king)

Julia: (knee to the ground) I can explain I am actually here for..

King: (look at Julia ) speaking without talking. Very rude.

Prince: she is quite nice actually. At least she smart enough to know what going on.

King: oh so now you found the one? (Angry)

Prince: sorry. I'm sorry then. (Shakes his head) just be kind for once.

Julia: (thinks) i didn't know the prince have the guts to talk to his royal father like that. That's interesting. (Smile)

King: julia! (Shouted)

Julia: (shocked) hi! I mean yes. I mean wait, how do you even know my name? But yes?

King: umm. Random guess I guess?  (Thinks) I almost let the cat out of the bag.

Julia: well, can you just let go of me I mean seriously you would thank me by releasing because there are more bring trouble out there hunting for you. I am not kidding.

King: have you ever wonder of having your head hang after seeing the king? (Smile in anger) guards! Take her away! I am giving you chance stay in the chamber and to never come out again!

Julia: (smile) sure fine. Lock me up then! Because the thing or the war is happening outside  is not going to last this castle forever plus you didn't need my help so fine. Go along with your plan. (Pulled away by the guards)

Prince: why wouldn't you accept the fact? We are going to die. Like literally if we don't have a plan now. I am not going to run away because that makes a loser. (Walks away)

Queen: husband! Husband! (Shouting in fear ) I have just called the magic school to help us! (Shiver)and I think you need to look at the mess. And you really need to plan.

King: (runs out to the castle door) (seeing a lot of dead soldiers lying on the floor)(but the enemy is no where to be found) okay this getting more real. Guards! Bring everything we have for this. I know who coming! Get ready! (Screams)

(Guards circled around the door and the grenade were ready and everything was prepared in one go)

In the chamber..

Julia: you heard that. Right mr? (Talking to the guard that was preventing her to escape) oh come on! I am going to die too. I mean I really can save all of you, trust me. (Struggles with the chain) (screams in angry) I am sacrificing my life and my mother for this. That's why I keep changing school. Oh now I get it. (Shocked) I keep changing school and place are just getting nearer to the kingdom. Oh now I get it. If I didn't agree to change school. I wouldn't be here. But just get me out now. Please? You will thank me my whole life for...

Prince: (punch the guard in the face) just listen to her once. (Open the gate for Julia) hi, Julia. You wanna..(scratch his head) save the world?

Julia:thank you so much. (Smile) but I am kinda stuck with this chains. (Pull the chain)

Prince: oh ya. (Opens up the chain) you gotta tell me what to do. So I don't feel useless.

Julia: sure. First thing first. Don't drink bat wings tea anymore because it is bad for your health and the bat wing is kinda thing that attract this war coming. Just treat everything you see nice. (Runs out the castle door and take some swords from the dead guards) (Jackie comes flying in) Jackie! You are here? Oh my god. (Hope on Jackie) where have you been, boy? Let's go find my mom and stop her. (Flys away) (stops half way and stops in front of the magic school gang) hi, I know I got a lot of things to do and say . But this more important what ever you see just be nice. Because the king and my mother is doing this shit happening now. Where you see. (Point to the castle) where from the forest with a lot of poison gas and aimless arrow landing into the forest.

Ms. Beckham: I don't know what are you speaking but the enemies could not be your mother. Come on. Let's go! (The whole gang enters the forest)

Julia: I am so dead. Well now I am going to kill myself, how am I going to find mother now. (Shocked) (lie backwards) I'm such a 'great' daughter that borne in this kind of whatever family. (Tap on Jackie) come on let's go in the forest.

In the forest..

Helen: (touches the trees) I have been to kill you derick. It has been along time since we met after my sister death. You are so going to pay for it today. (Evil laugh) go! my trees!
See how long they take this. (Evil laughs) (the tress started to move and the branch of the tree are coming out and we're flown over to the castle)

Julia: put me down Jackie! (Jumps down). Mum. You don't have to this. We can work this out another way. Mum. I Can assure you things will be better.

Mother: (smile) oh my daughter is persuading me now is it? (Shows her the green eyes and look)