CHATSODE: 3

Julia: (holds up her hands and cover her eyes) mum! Just listen to me! Only me can see your green eyes, mum! If people sees you in that eye, they will turn into ashes. (Let goof her hands) (sees her mum with eye wide open) you born me mother. You should teach me to be like you or whatever you want. But like this. (Point the castle) it is a disaster now, mum! You are the one who start it. And it has been years ago when your sister died mum.

Helen: it is my revenge for Hanna. (Closes her eyes) none of your excuses. Just go back to school!

Julia: I can't! (Point at the bunch of people) they are from my school and my school is ruled by the king. How you want me to kill the king?

Helen: oh my god. You are not my daughter and you will never be from now on. (Runs away)

Julia: (lie on the floor) oh my god! This is gonna take forever for her to get her young Brain to understand. (Clutch her fists) I have to stop this ! Jackie! (Jackie flys in and fly her back to the castle)

In The castle...

Julia: (holding by the guards) let me go! Oh my god! Why don't you think that is weird that a little girl is trying to help? (Struggling with the chain) (kneel down in front  of the king)

King: shut up! You little child that was born from a dumb family I guess. Who are you to help me! Who are you to say me!

Julia: (shocked) yes I know I am rude. But think of your country. And I already said the creator now of this thing is my mom. You can kill me but nothing to going work out.

Queen: (goes to Julia) don't worry, child. I will protect you, you must have really hard feeling in there. (Point to the heart)

King: what! What are you doing? My Queen! Get away from her! She is just as dangerous as that two sisters.

Queen: you think I do not know the sister? My king! (Shouted at him) you have never once speaking about them in the public. So what sercret you got? She (point at Julia) is saving us. I am going to support her as I know I would be safer with her. Whatever  you are going to do. I am going to wash my hands of you . My king! (Walk away) let the the princess go!

Julia: (the guards let go the chain on her hands) (run to the queen) (goes infront of the queen and bow) your majesty! Thank you for understanding.

Queen: my darling. The king is just stupid I wanted to say him long ago. Well. Your mother was my best friend once I know her well. And I know you want the best for her. So I have already prepared things for You. In order to stop it. (Whisper to Julia the plan)

Julia: (runs out of the gates) hey, power of magic school. Wanna test how good your magic is?

Ms Beckham: mdm. I know you are the v.i.p to this project but can you spare the thots of our safety.

Julia: (gets on Jackie) sure. Oh one thing just closes your eye. I mean don't even look at her. I am going to get her. (Whistle)

Ms Beckham: (all the students  looking at her) what are you guys looking at? Go!  (Gallop the horse there)

In the castle...
Prince: you should stop this, dad. It is getting worst. Plus I rather you both just talked it out. Before our land gets destroyed. I am going to mum. (Walk away)

King: but! But! (Fruasted) fine! Guards open up the gates and close all palance doors. Stop all the activities now! (Lies back on the chair) this is great, what a good time, Helen. (Holds the crown sword) I am ready to begin and to end it deadly. (Look at the door)

Outside the gates..

Lisa: hey, Julia. The gate is been opened up. What are we going to do?

Julia:(sad) "this is so going to ruin my life but the people loves the king that kills my aunt what can I do. " (thought to herself) you know. Do what we have to do! Protect the kingdom!

Beckham: that's the right way Julia. We also expect Julia will bring out the best. (Smile) Protect the kingdom! Charge!

Julia: (wipe away her tears) I'm sorry, mum. But you over do it. Come on, Jackie. Closes your eyes on this one. We can't hide it forever this was meant to happen. (Fly away)

In the castle...
Guard: (kneel down and bow and gets up) my king, power of magic school has come and surround the palance and the girl whose Helen daughter is, is riding on the only one and only type of eagle alive . It is the first king pet.

Queen: I was right and she was right all along . She is from my sister's daughter granddaughter. That daughter that we wanted to speak to. That's right. She is Julia kkanken . Now she do not know because she was too young then.

King: she is still on that side. Why are you siding them.see how they speak if not long live their era! (Takes out knife)

Queen: (shocked)

Helen: (smile to the guards ) oh guards , one only had one job to do, just to let me. See how much you have done. (Everybody look at her) (laughs) (shows her green eyes)

Julia: no!! (Shocked) power of magic school. You don't need to cover your eyes cause you won't be affected . Save those who are not, now!

Helen: too late, my daughter! (Push down the door) I already get what i want right now. You are so gonna be rich and a blessful life, don't thank me. Cause mothers knows best. (Laughs) (walk in)

Julia: ms Beckham? You wanna help? (Walking in the door)

Beckham: that's enough, Julia. We need to go back to school the rest they will settle. While I need to talk to you,

Julia: no! But she is my mother. I would never leave her behind.

Beckham: nonsense. Get back down.

Julia: the only way to get through fear , is to fight it. I'm going on my own if you guys are not helping.

Lisa: that is what teammate is called. I am going in with her. (Walk in )

Beckham: this is ridiculous! Oh my god please save them. (Beg to the sky)

King: nice entrance, but I don't need performance. If you are here to challenge me!