CHATSODE: 4

Helen: I did not say the word challenge, but you did. I came here just because of visiting just visiting my own home. It is been long since I'm home, how am I not welcome?

King: you would not like to welcome. (Takes out the crown sword)

Helen: I am sure you do! We do it physically ! (Takes out a knife) (and fight with the king)

King and helen fights... (a strong impact in between them falls apart)

Helen: (puke blood) killing me , you can but you must feel the pain. (Takes the prince to her side) I pity your wife and your son who has been following the wrong king and father how sad could that be. Maybe be killing your son. Your son will be so much better. Just look at me. (Going to show the green eyes)

Prince: (feeling weak) help!

Julia: (from on top jumps down) stop! (Pulls the prince away) mother stop! Everybody don't look at her. (When to protect the the prince) stay here. If you can ask everybody to leave this room only her and the king. For the best of us and your family.

Prince: no. You stay here protect your mum from us while I protect my family.

Julia: why don't you just believe me, I am helping you guys. If don't you just... (got stab in the stomach)

Helen: stop ! (Takes out the knife) if you are my daughter, you will never have done that.

Prince: (Julia falls on the prince) guards! (Carry her to the nearby bedroom)

King: so now it is just you and me huh. (Crown sword)

Helen: what have I done? (Look at her hands) I killed my own daughter. No! No! No. (Kneel down to the floor)

King: you have went too far (stab his swords into Helen's hearts)

Queen: (shocked) (tears coming out and scared)

Julia: MOTHER! (Looking at her closing her eyes) MOTHER! (Run towards her) (holds mother) Oh MOTHER! Stay with me please. Stay with me. I'm sorry. (Crys) mummy mummy. STAY WITH ME.

King: long live her era and thank god for ending this. (Takes out the swords)

Julia: (shouts out loud in the castle) MOTHER! (Mother closes her eyes) (shouts in tears) MOTHER!

King: take the body away, guards! This is just disgusting. If she wouldn't have do that she wouldn't have died. (Walk away)

(The guards takes away Helen's body)

Julia: no! No! Don't take it away from me. Wait, (wipe her tears) one last thing. (Puts her hands on the mother chest and cover her heart) just to let her have a nice body in the coffin. (Giggle) (snap her finger) (all the mother power goes inside Julia) (breathe in) (stands up) bye. (Goes to Jackie and fly off)

The next day the king talking To the public...

Lisa: (on the television) this idiot again. Oh my god! Sorry, Julia I didn't mean too.

Julia: no. No I am fine. Don't off the television I want to see what he has to say.

Lisa: I bet he is going to say the truth .i feel that he need to.