Dating Him Would Include (Raphael)

- Him stealing your clothes when you are in the shower so that you have to come out naked and ask for them back.
- His fangs accidentally popping out when he sees you in your undies or something. (Or naked because he's stolen your clothes while you were in the shower and you've had to come and ask for them back.)
- You teasing Raphael about him secretly liking Magnus.
- Your relationship working perfectly because you work half the night and sleep all day like him. So you become basically nocturnal and on weekends you have dates and do stuff at night.
- Him buying flowers all the time.
- Him showing you all the places that open at night.
- You both going midnight swimming in the pool.
- Him making "breakfast" for you. (Even though its actually at dinner time cause you work at night.)
- Him letting you play with his hair.
- Him whispering things in Spanish to you.
- You learning Spanish so you can understand the things he whispers.
- You hanging out with Simon when Raphael has to work.
- Everyone at Hotel Dumort knowing that if they touch you they will have Raphael to answer to.
- You becoming good friends with Lily.
- Raphael telling you he loves you every day. (Or night, to be factually correct.)