Nicknames

Jonathan's: My king, Jon, Babe, sweetie. Or sugar buns if you are trying to get his attention. You have been known to wander over to him, hunched over his desk, and say "come on sugar buns. You've been in here for ages."
He doesn't like that.
He does however like it when you call him "My king" and it will usually result in you ending up in the bedroom.

Yours: My queen, darling, love, dove, angel (Yeah that's right). If he thinks he is going to be in trouble, he will slink in and greet you with "baby."
                            ~
Jace's: Jace-face, drama queen, golden boy, angel face, babe, handsome. Or if you're in a teasing mood, you like to call on the old Jacey Wacey.

Yours: Baby cakes, babe, gorgeous, Mrs. Herondale.
Or if he thinks he's going to be in trouble, he will come out will "hey sexy" hoping it will soften the blow.
                             ~
Simon's: Si, Dr. Spock, J.A.R.V.I.S, Simone if you feel like teasing.
You like to call him "handsome" when he wakes up, it always puts a smile on his face.

Yours: Princess, M'lady, cutie pie, Ms. Potts (as in pepper potts. Its not my last name).
When he thinks he is going to be in trouble, he calls you "Ma'am"
                            ~
Alec's: Honey, Mr. Lightwood, sweetheart. When he spends hours in the study or the library you wander in and moan "baby" which causes him to blush and quickly drag you out of the study before people start giving you weird looks.

Yours: Honey, sweetheart, Mrs. Lightwood, gorgeous, cutie.
When he followed Jace into some stupid battle or fight and he knows you're going to be mad, he slinks in and says "hello my lovely beautiful wonderful girlfriend."

                           ~
Raphael's: Riff-Raph, Raph, Fangs, Bloodsucker, Mr. Sexy.
Or when you are mad you call him damned. Then you apologise over and over and hold him and kiss him.

Yours: Sweet cheeks, beautiful,
Mi amor. When he wants to get you into bed all he has to do is mutter something is spanish and you are putty in his hands.