Chapter 2: Killers and Cake

Always kill with a Borrowed Knife ~ Sun Tzu

"Answer the question!" His voice was agitated and slightly higher pitched, the sign of a fearful man.

"You some sort of cop? huh? You talking to someone there?" He stomped towards her, gun pointed at her head. People do crazy things when they're afraid.

Time for Plan D

"Woh woh so jumpy! Easy Honey" Bringing her hands down slowly she watched his movements for any trigger happy fingers. "I was just yellin at umm my, my bra." She glanced down with a sheepish grin.

"Your what?" The big man lowered his gun a little, a baffled expression clearly lining his tattooed face.

"Oh my God Evie, no, not plan D. I said keep it clean!" She heard John groan through her ear and chose to ignore the bitching man-child, continuing with the shtik.

"Yeah ya know my bra? They got those little under wires that make your boobs nice and perky." She cupped her breasts for emphasis. At this moment Frankie started walking towards her as well, cautious but definitely curious.

She had their attention.

"Well this damn wire's been poken into my tit all day and it's driving me crazy!" She snaked her hand behind her back.

The big one started to raise his gun at her sudden movement.

"Can a lady at least take her bra off without getting shot? Jeez! You boys are so jumpy."

The big man snorted at her taunt and gave her the nod to proceed.

"It's just been buggin me all day! There, that's better." Evie released the clasp of her strapless bra and in one smooth motion flung it high into the air yanking out the wires and micro camera with it.

Both men's eyes locked onto the flying under-garment as its soared gloriously through the air.

In that split second she bolted, counting her steps as she went.

Five seconds to the big man. His gun still pointed out she snapped his wrist back with a crack.

Three seconds. Wrapping her hand around his she twisted the gun and pulled the trigger watching the bullet carve straight through his eye and out the back of his skull.

Two Seconds. Before his body even crumpled to the floor she pivoted and fired another round straight between Frankie's eyes, who had just enough time to turn his head to his dead partner before his brain splattered out behind him on the concrete floor.

One.

Whew, gotta love plan D.

She ran a quick sweep of the warehouse to make sure no other goons would make a surprise attack, but it seems the two stooges had been confident enough to take her by themselves.

She bent down rummaging around in the big one's pocket, finding his wallet and phone she flipped to his drivers license.

"Marco?" She examined the man then looked back the id. You know you do kinda look like a Marco." She opened his phone, pressing his limp thump up to the pad to unlock it and started searching through it.

The sound of shoes echoed on the concrete. She whirled, gun in hand, but lowered it as soon as she saw their stupid faces.

"What did I say about making a mess!" John scolded.

"I thought it was great," Richard grinned coming up behind him with 2 long black bags slung over his shoulder.

"Hey those were clean head shots." She argued back.