Prologue

"Look at the girl who is outshadowing Arnav Singh Raizada" NK mocked, seeing a girl who was sitting distantly from them, in the library.

"Totally!! She is in the top position now, every professor's favourite  and most importantly doesn't give any attention to 'The Arnav Singh Raizada'.. Can you believe it?" Aakash joined in to tease and make fun of the their friend who was fuming in anger by now.

"Stop it you both. No one can outshadow Arnav ok. Stop adding the fuel to the fire and having fun out of it." Lavanya scolded them.

"Oh come on Lavanya.. just look at her. She has got beauty and she is intelligent with an attitude anyone could die for. But she doesn't give a f*** about it. That girl has got everything. And she is ignoring Arnav, the most famous student in the college. Obviously she has something special inside her and Arnav Singh Raizada cannot digest her ignorance." NK said.

"Really Mr. Nand Kishore? Then go and befriend her and hang out with her.. what are you doing here?" Arnav snapped in anger in a lowest possible tone as they were in the library.

"Woah woah calm down buddy.. just accept that you can't get her, she is out of your league and move on..." NK said humiliating Arnav.

"Out of my league han? You know it very well no girl is OUT OF MY LEAGUE. I can get her if I want but she is not upto my level. So better keep your filthy mouth shut" Arnav replied angrily.

"Ok guys calm down. We were just joking Arnav. Relax ok." Aakash tried to make the atmosphere light.

"Oh no Aakash. Lets see if Khushi Kumari Gupta is in Arnav's league or not." NK said in a challenging tone.

"What do you mean?" Arnav asked.

"This is the last semester of college and then we all are going to be in our own lives. Lets see if before that you can get Khushi. A BET?" NK said

"NK stop talking nonsense ok. She is a girl not a thing and Arnav you are not going to accept this stupid bet." Aakash said trying to explain them.

"I agree with Aakash. Arnav, you don't need to prove anything and you are not doing any stupidity." Lavanya said.

Arnav looked at NK who was looking at him with a smirk. There is no way Arnav Singh Raizada can lose and not because of a middle class girl at least.

He stretched out his hand to NK and said "Done!! By the end of this semester Khushi Kumari Gupta will be head over heals fallen for me or else my Audi Car is yours"

"Done." NK joined his hands with him.

"But if you lose NK you have to kneel down in front of the whole college, catch your ears and say sorry to me for humiliating me." Arnav added.

"Done deal." NK said with a smirk.

"What the hell Arnav, you cannot do this." Lavanya said

"Shh shh Lavanya, its time to show someone who Arnav Singh Raizada is!" Arnav said eyeing Khushi who was sitting with her friend Payal and explaining her something.

"And you Aakash you are not going to tell anything to your 'new friend' Payal about it. Or else you know what will happen." He threatened Aakash who nodded in defeat.

"And NK amidst all this mind you if you tell Khushi that it was a bet" Arnav threatened him too.

He nodded.

"Hello Khushi Kumari Gupta, time for some fun" Arnav said smirking.

~

Hey there, folks, here is my new story. I hope you like it.

I know a lot of you might have been quite familiar with the title or even the prologue, so let me just get things clear, alright?

1) Yes, this is the same story you had added 'in-library' by @Arshi_Angel

2) She had requested me to continue this story of hers and I had agreed. So, this, now belongs to me. Do not have any wrong ideas of plagiarism, plaguing your mind.

3) Nothing in this story (except the title) belongs to her. The prologue, the chapters, the ideas, everything solely belongs to me, Sarosh.

4) The most important - Trust me with this story just like you did for the rest. I'll try not to disappoint you.

So, c'mon, what are you waiting for? The drill is here. Let me know your views on this prologue.

Till then, Good Night,
Sweet Dreams,
Sleep tight!

Love,
Sarosh!