Chapter 10

*In the morning*

"Dad."

Arvind was walking down the stairs, in a hurry to go to the office when he heard Arnav call him, so he immediately turned around.

"What, Arnav?" He said taking a quick glance at his watch.

Arnav hastily came down and said "I wanted to request you something."

"Whatever you want, take the credit card from your mom and buy it. I am getting late." He said and was about to leave when he heard him again.

"No no Dad. I don't want anything. Just listen to me at least." He said in a bit annoying tone.

Arvind sighed and shook his head. He knew he'd be angry if he doesn't listen to him, after all he is his own son "Okay, spill and make it quick."

"Voh actually, Khushi has a sister. I mean not a sister but she is a like a sister. So she has a diploma in designing and she is very talented and also hardworking. I told Khushi that she can interview at AR and get an internship, you know. So...." He said hesitantly hoping that his Dad gets the rest of it.

"Khushi, the girl whom you brought here because she was unconscious that night, right?" He asked.

"Yeah"

"Oh, okay. I think the interview is scheduled on Friday 9:00 am. So tell her to be there on time." Arvind said.

"I'll inform her. But if you can, you know..." He didn't know how to tell him.

Arvind raised his eyebrows in confusion at first but then understood what he was implying to.

He chuckled and said "Yeah I know. If she is really talented and hard working as you are saying, then she'll be given first preference."

"YES. Thank you Dad. I love you." He hugged him tight being extremely happy.

Arvind hugged him back, being so emotional because he could not remember the last time Arnav hugged him so lovingly. The love he craved for was actually being given to him and he thanked Khushi for being the indirect reason behind it.

"Meera's interview in AR on Friday sharp 9:00 am."
- Arnav

Khushi was checking her phone whilst munching her breakfast when she saw his message.

He actually meant it? She was shocked at his sudden gesture. 

But she was happy for Meera. If she gets this internship then it will be so good for her CV and she'll get bigger opportunities after this.

"MEERA!!" She screamed in happiness and went to the kitchen.

"Why are you shouting, Didi?" Meera frowned.

"I have a surprise for you." Khushi said smiling widely

"A surprise? What is it?" Her eyes sparkled in excitement.

"You got an interview, aaaaattttttt AR DESIGNS." Khushi literally jumped saying that.

Meera was shocked for good 2 minutes after hearing that and then screamed with eyes wide and mouth open"WHAT? AR DESIGNS? HOW? OH MY GOOODDD."

Khushi hugged her completely ignoring her questions "Don't ask so many futile questions. Its on Friday 9:00 am. Leave all this and prepare for the interview. I am so happy for you Meera." She hugged her again.

"Thank you so much, Didi. I know you have done this. I love you." Meera said still in the hug.

Khushi broke the hug and cupped her cheeks "I love you too. Chal ab I have to go, you prepare nicely for your interview ok."