Laxus x Reader: Cakes and Twins

Hey everyone, on Thursday and Friday I'll went on a vacation so I wasn't able to update (due to crappy internet services), though I'll be writing the chapters these weekends as an apology. Please forgive me and here is chapter 2. Enjoy!

*At Lucy's House* Your POV 

Today Wendy, Erza, Levy, Juvia, and I were sleeping over at Lucy's house. I guess you could call it a "slumber party," but it's more like a "girl's night" where we talk about girl stuff. I was never fond of talking about makeup and clothes, since I was born in the orphanage but I was able to fit in.

"I'm going to get us some drinks." Lucy said and she got up leaving the 5 of us in the room.

"Hey, Lucy's birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. We should do something." Erza told us once Lucy was out of the sight.

"Oooh, Juvia loves surprise parties!" Juvia squealed.

"We should have it at the Guild Hall." Levy suggested but before we could go on, Lucy came back into the room holding cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

"We're getting drunk?" Wendy asked.

"Haha, don't worry I've got you something Wendy." Lucy laughed and took out 2 cans of Pepsi Cola.

(A/N: xD Listening to Cola (Pussy), by Lana Del Rey atm) 

"I also have cake, be right back." Lucy got up once again and left the room.

"We should get Natsu and Lucy closer together as a couple." I suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Wendy agreed.

Then Erza had a devilish smile on her face. "After the party is over we should trap those two, so they can have some alone time."

*The Next Morning* Your POV 

The sound of birds chirping woke me up and I found myself lying on the floor with cake in my hair, food stains on my shirt and cans of beer near my feet.

I looked around and saw that I was the first one to wake up. Lucy's room was a mess. Cans and opened bags of chips everywhere. The T.V was on and everyone was still sleeping like a baby.

"Lucy. Lucy. Wake up." I shook Lucy's unconscious body, but she wouldn't budge. I continued to push Lucy and she finally woke up.

"Whaa...what happened?" Lucy looked up with her squinting eyes and drooling face. 

"We drank too much." was all I said and we both attempted to wake up the others. 

Soon everyone woke up and we cleaned up the catastrophic room of Lucy's. Drinks were spilt everywhere and on everyone. Our clothes reeked of beer and soda. Crumbs on the floor. It was a nightmare! When we were cleaning I stumbled across some keys and I realized they were Lucy's Celestial Spirits.

"Lucy you dropped these." I held up her stash of keys, gold and silver.

"Ah! Thank you, (y/n)." Lucy took the keys from me and cleaned them with some wipes. "My spirits are going to kill me once they find out that I've dirtied their keys."

I giggled at the image of Lucy's Spirits abusing her. "Hey Lucy what kind of keys do you have? I've only seen you use some of them."

"Oh I have a lot, actually." Lucy showed me her keys, which were now sparkling clean. "Not to brag, but I have 10 out of 12 of the rarest keys. These golden keys open the gates to the 12 zodiac."

"Wow. It must be so cool summoning spirits to fight and help you." I exclaimed and took one of her keys to examine it.

"Yea, well my spirits can be so annoying sometimes." Lucy said and she coughed under her breath, "Loke, Aquarius, Virgo."

I looked at the key I took from Lucy and saw the beautiful details engraved on the keys. The bottom of the key showed a lyre and the top showed two faces. A zodiac sign was also imprinted between the two faces.

"That's Gemini." Lucy explained. "They are known as the twins and they have the ability to transform into anyone they have contact with. The cool thing is they get to access their brains and learn their magic too."

"Wow, every information in someone's brain? That's so cool!" I returned the key to Lucy.

"Yea, copy magic is awesome. Here I'll show you." Lucy pointed the golden key at me and said, "Open gate of twins, Gemini!"

Then out of nowhere two little blue creatures came out. 

"Gemini show (y/n) what you can do!" Lucy told them and they instantly transformed into me.

"WOAH!" I said in awe. I looked at Gemini, which was now an exact copy of me. 

"HEY LUCY AND (y/n) GET BACK TO CLEANING!" I heard Erza shout from across the room and we both stopped what we were doing and obeyed her without hesitation. 

************************ 

We finally managed to clean Lucy's room and everything was sparkling clean. I looked at the time and it was 11:26. 

"We should go home and change." I said, "Let's meet up at the guild after we're done."

Everyone nodded and we departed. I walked with Erza and the others to Fairy Hills, where our dormitories are at. When we passed the Guild Hall, we heard arguing and screaming.

"WE GOTTA GO EXPLAIN IT TO THEM!"

"THEY WON'T BELIEVE US!"

"HEY STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO."

"STOP DRINKING AND HELP US."

"GRAMPS IS IN TROUBLE!"

Erza stopped and began to walk into the Guild Hall. I was hesitant walking in there smelling like yesterday, but I feel like I should go with Erza. Levy, Wendy, and Juvia continued walking home, so Erza and I walked into the Guild Hall.

"What's all this ruckus?" Erza demanded for an answer.

Natsu and Gray came running towards Erza, but once they were a few feet from her they stopped, sniffed the air and steadily walked backwards. Erza grabbed both of them by their shirts and dragged them towards her.

"Explain." Erza coldly said and Natsu and Gray looked like they wanted to puke.

"Erza you smell like....." Natsu tried to complain but Erza silenced him with a glare.

"Alright, alright! Gramps got taken by the Magic Council."

Chapter 3 will be coming out tomorrow (hopefully) and for those of you who don't know, I wrote another story about Tachibana Makoto (from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club). It would really make me happy if y'all go check it out and for those of you who don't know Free!, it's an amazing anime I started watching and there are tons of hot guys :33333. Anyways please leave a vote/comment and keep loving Laxus <3