Laxus x Reader: Right There

Hey everyone! So I promised I had good news today and I really hope you guys are happy to hear this. First thing is, from now on there will actually be romance! I know that a lot has been happening (because that's what Fairy Tail is about - endless adventures), but now everything is peaceful (hence book 3 being called, Serenity) and hopefully you and Laxus will make 33 babies and live in a mansion! Ok, getting out of track. The second good news is that there will no longer be 13 chapters in this book. In fact, there will be 25! :D I will still continue to do 3 books per series, but I have decided to make 25 chapters per book so I can give more to you guys. Hope y'all happy because you guys make me happy :)

Your POV 

The 7 of us sneakily went into the Guild Hall trying not to cause any attention.

"What's the point of this? They'll find out eventually." I whispered as we hid behind a row of shrubs.

"Find out about what?"

"Ahh!" The 7 of us turned around to face Makarov.

"Well, would someone care to explain." Makarov crossed his arm and the 7 of us were speechless.

"Um....." We were so scared to say something wrong. We were caught redhanded and there was no way we were going to get pass this one.

"The 6 of you are punished! How dare you go rescue (y/n) when I specifically told you guys to not be reckless."

"Gramps please, they were just trying to help me." I tried to defend my friends, but Makarov was too angry.

"What happened if Gran Doma found out? We could've all been put in prison! You should be happy I came there just in time!"

"Wait you were there?" Erza asked and we were all shocked.

"Who else did you think put that sleeping spell around the whole Magic Council?!" Makarov waved at a nearby bush and then 3 figures came out.

Our jaws dropped when we saw who it was.

"Leblanc!? Dave!? Zac!? What are you guys doing here!?" I screamed.

"Is that how you address the people who saved your lives." Zac smirked.

"We didn't want to help you. But your master convinced us to, and we ended up casting a sleeping spell and a memory spell over the whole magic Council. No one will remember anything." Leblanc explained and I turned to Makarov, who nodded in agreement.

"Now, their debt has been lifted and you're both even. I don't want neither of you guys causing anymore trouble, understand?"

The 7 of us nodded obediently.

"Anywho, welcome back (y/n)! We really missed you. LET'S PARTTTTTYYYYYYYY!" Makarov announced and everybody cheered.

*Timeskip* Your POV

Leblanc, Zac, and Dave ended up leaving since they didn't want anything else to do with Fairy Tail. When I returned to the Guild Hall I was showered with hugs, tears, and cheers. I was really grateful to be a part of this guild. Everyone here is awesome!

The party continued all night, but Laxus and I stepped outside.

"Just when I thought everything was gonna be normal, something bad happens." Laxus chuckled and wrapped his big arms around me, bringing me into a tight hug.

"I know, with the whole Black Rose shenanigan and the arrest, we'd been separated a lot." I said and burried my face in his chest.

"From now on, I promise I'll be right there for you." Laxus promised, "Even at the void of death."

I giggled. "That's what you said last time and look what happened."

"I'm sorry." Laxus hung his head, but I shook mine.

"Don't be. When I was in prison, everyday I would tell myself that you were going to come and save me. And you did." I kissed Laxus and Laxus deepened the kiss by pulling me up, until we were inseparable.

"Hey, when are we going to go on our first date?" I asked and Laxus looked at me blushing.

"Uhhh....I...uhhhh." Laxus was lost with words and I couldn't help but to smile.

"I'll just wait till you're ready." I winked and Laxus grinned.

"I want you badly right now." Laxus cooed to my ear.

"Just take me home." I said, ignoring his last comment causing Laxus's face to fill with disappointment.

************************* 

Laxus carried me to the entrance of Fairy Hills where we said our good-byes.

"Can I at least take you to your room?" Laxus pouted, sad to leave me.

I shook my head. "Don't be a pervert, this is a girl's dormitory."

"Alright." Laxus looked at the ground so I tiptoed to give him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Good night." I walked inside and waved goodbye.

"Good night." Laxus said and we ended the night with a smile.

*Next Morning* Your POV 

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!'

I woke up the next morning with my door being pounded on.

"Coming!" I yelled and jumped out of my bed, throwing the sheets on the floor. I ran to the door where I saw the door being slammed, almost breaking.

Geesh, can't I have some peace? 

I opened the door and saw a woman with an aggravated face.

"Can I help you?" I asked and the woman stormed into my room. "Ok, I guess you can come in..."

She made herself comfortable and sat on my couch and crossed her arm.

"I have something to ask you."

Sorry guys if this chapter is a teensy bit short. I have to actually start doing my hw since school starts in 2 days Dx Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if you did please leave a vote/comment. Hopefully next chapter comes out on Wednesday, but anyways keep loving Laxus <3