Laxus x Reader: Tribunal's Judgement

What's up everyone? How are y'all doing? Just 9 more days before school starts <.< I hate life. Also, I've been thinking about how I'm going to write/end my stories (end as in end the whole series) and I'll tell you guys what I think in future chapters. Please tell me if you guys agree with me or if you guys think I should do something else. Anyhow (I say 'Anyways' too much ._.) here is chapter 3:

Your POV 

"Wait what!?" I asked in shock. "Gramps got taken by the Magic Council?!"

"Yea, they came this morning and took Gramps away. They wanted to question him about some stuff. Mirajane went with Makarov to make sure everything was fine." Gray explained.

Oh no this is all my fault. 

"Well, let's get Gramps back!" Erza said.

This is all my fault! If only I didn't get my friends involved.

"(y/n), are you ok?" Erza looked at me.

"I'm fine. C'mon let's go rescue Gramps!" The 4 of us ran out of the Guild Hall. 

Gramps, please forgive me. 

*Timeskip* Your POV 

We walked into the courtroom for the Magic Council, where we saw Makarov being interrogated. Thank god we made it just in time. It looked like the session was just about to begin.

"Makarov Dreyar, 3rd master of the troublesome guild Fairy Tail. You have been brought here today to be questioned about what happened in Ionia Island." The chairman of the Magic Council, Gran Doma announced.

"Actually I'm the 5th master." Makarov simply said, but Mirajane corrected him. 

"6th master actually." 

"Enough!" Gran Doma's voice raised. "You are to explain every detail or we will hold you responsible for destroying Bilgewater Mountain, and maybe even the whole humanity if things got out of hand."

"Now, now. We don't need to make a big deal of this." Makarov calmly told him.

"Don't make a big deal out of this? Are you kidding me?! Fairy Tail had been reported countless times for destruction and you always get away. There is no escaping this time. Unleashing Primordial Gods to this world of wizards is unacceptable."

Bastard. 

"Technically the Primordial Gods came themselves, we didn't do anything." Makarov smiled.

How can he be so calm? Is he always like this? 

Gran Doma took out a piece of paper and read from it. According to reports, (y/n) was the main victim in this. If you aren't taking responsibility, we will make her take the consequences."

"We don't need to drag innocent people into this." Makarov's tone started to change.

"What did you say?" I could see veins popping out of Gran Doma's forehead.

"I said, if you hurt my children I will never forgive you." A scary aura started to appear around Makarov.

"You can't threaten me. I overpower you!" Gran Doma raised his hand. "Let judgement befall you!"

A red magic circle covered the entire courtroom. I couldn't take it anymore...my friends are taking the blame for me.

 "STOP!" I shouted and ran down from my seat to the center of the room.

"(y/n), what are you doing!?" Makarov had a shocked look on his face.

"This is all my fault. Please don't hurt my friends." I confessed and everyone's eyes opened.

"Guards, take ahold of her." Gran Doma ordered and 2 guards entered the room. They grabbed onto my wrists and their presence made me felt weak.

"Gran Doma, let her go!" Makarov shouted, but Gran Doma simply ignored him.

"Everyone, you may now leave." Gran Doma got out of his seat and so did everyone else. 

"GRAN DOMA! THIS IS NOT THE END!" Makarov's anger caused his body to grow in size.

"It is the end for you." With that Gran Doma left.

"Let's go." The two guards that were holding me captive said and they dragged me across the room.

"LET HER GO!" I heard Makarov shout with Erza, Gray, Mirajane, and Natsu shouting in the background.

I deserve this. I deserve to take the punishment. This is all my fault. 

"It's ok guys. Don't worry about me, just leave this place safely before more guards start to come." I begged my friends. Makarov stared at me and tears started streaming down my face.

"We'll get you back, (y/n). If it's the last thing we do, we will save you!" With that the guards brought me to the door. Then someone crashed into the building and dashed towards me. 

"LET HER GO!!!" I turned around to see a rampaging Laxus roaring and he landed a full force punch on one of the guards who were holding me.

"Laxus...." I cried happy to see him. 

The other guard stared at Laxus's unstoppable stage and Laxus began to throw another punch at him, but Erza and Mirajane stopped him. They pulled Laxus away from the guard as the guard cowardly backed off. Soon, more guards began to scatter around the room and we were surrounded.

"We have to leave. Before all of us get captured." Makarov told us, but they were hesitant to leave me with the Magic Council. 

"It's ok....I'll be fine." I said and forced a smile.

"Leave before this gets messy." A guard said and the other guards held their position.

Makarov, Erza, Mirajane, Natsu, Gray, and Laxus were outnumbered and they knew they couldn't beat the Magic Council. They had to give up.

"Let's go." Erza said and everyone turned to me. 

I nodded and they began to walk away. 

"WAIT! WE'RE TAKING (y/n) WITH US!" Laxus shouted and ran towards me. 

"Laxus...stop..." I tried to convince him but he held me in his arms.

"I'm not letting you go. Never again." Laxus told me and I wrapped my arms around him. 

"Laxus...please..." I was crying seeing everyone at this state because of me. 

"I promised I will always be by your side. If you're going to prison, I'm coming with you." Laxus whispered and I shook my head.

"Idiot...." I told him and let go of him. I kissed him on the cheek and walked towards the guard, who had their hands out. They grabbed onto me and led me away. 

"I'LL BE BACK!" Laxus declared and I stepped out of the room.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I actually had to rewrite the last part because it wasn't saved the first time so hopefully it didn't turn out crappy. Also, remember in future episodes I'll be explaining the future for this series and I hope you guys are happy about my changes. Anyways, please leave a like/comment and keep loving Laxus <3