Laxus x Reader: Double Trouble

Thank you everyone! I reached over 15k views and 1k votes last week in all my works combined and it wouldn't have been successful without you guys' help! I really do need to give a shoutout to all who have been continuously supporting/reading/voting o3o I also hope you guys will continue to stick with me because I feel like this book is getting a bit boring and "slow" cause I feel like my writing is just getting horrible for this book as time passes by. I will try my very best to make you guys happy and I'll make this story awesome! Anyways, Next Goal: 2k votes on all my works combined :D

Your POV

"You see anything yet?" I looked at Laxus and he shooked his head. I let out a sigh. Where are they? Why does something bad always end up happening.

"(y/n)! (y/n)!"

"What!? Warren?"

"Yea! Natsu returned back to the guild, but Lucy is not with him."

"What did Natsu say?" I asked and Laxus was now standing next to me.

"He said when he came back from the bathroom, Lucy was gone. He couldn't follow her scent either."

"Damn. We'll keep looking."

"Alright, we'll tell you if we find out something."

"Thanks."

"So...what did he say?" Laxus asked.

I shook my head. "Natsu returned back to the guild, but Lucy still isn't found. This is all my fault. It was my plan do all of this. If only we just did a simply surprise party, Lucy would still be with us!"

I felt a hand tightly holding mine.

"Stop blaming yourself for everything." Laxus said and he brought my hand up till it touched his face. "It's not your fault. We'll find Lucy I promise."

I hugged Laxus as tears fell from my eyes. Laxus kissed my forehead and tightened the hug.

"We have to find Lucy. I would never forgive myself, if she gets hurt."

"She won't. I'm sure Lucy will come back." Laxus assured me.

"How can you be so sure? She could be anywhere right now!" I continued to sob, as Laxus patted my back.

"(y/n)! (y/n)! Lucy's back!"

"What!? Where is she!?" I looked up and saw Laxus smiling.

"She's back at the guild. She doesn't look like she was hurt. She wants to see you though."

"Alright, tell her Laxus and I will be coming back right now."

*************************

Laxus and I ran until we reached the guild doors. I slammed it open with my hands and immediately tackled Lucy.

"LUCYYY!!!" I brought her into a hug and cried. "Are you ok?! Are you hurt?! What happened?!"

I looked at Lucy and saw that she was perfectly unharmed.

Lucy stared at the ground and her face darkened. She opened her mouth, but then closed it as if no words could be found.

"Lucy, are you ok?" I grabbed onto her arms and everyone was hovering over the two of us as Lucy continued to sit in awkward silence.

"Luce...." Natsu came over and placed his hand on her shoulder. "We're all here. It's ok." 

Lucy POV

I looked at the wooden floor and I felt everyone's eyes on me. Natsu was right, everything is ok now.

I opened my mouth and started explaining.

*Flashback*

The two figures removed their hoods and my eyes widened when I saw who they were, or should I say who she was. She..no they..no....she was (y/n)!

I stared at the two (y/n) and I was lost with words. What is this?! 

"(y/n)? Is that you!? Why are there two of you!?" I yelled and they both looked at me instead of answering. I reached into my pockets and tried to get my hands on one of my celestial spirits.

"We don't want to fight." The both of them said in unison. Their voices were the same as (y/n) too!  

"What do you want then?! Are you the real (y/n)!?" I continued demanding for answers, but I never got any.

"The Primordial Gods weren't gonna let you guys off that easily. You guys opposed one of the deadliest and powerful of the gods, you only asked for trouble."

"What are you talking about?! I thought they were gonna drop all of that shenanigan!" I shouted and I pulled out a key and pointed at the two (y/n)s.

"At the Summer Solstice, all Primordial Gods will come forth and destroy the whole wizard realm including your fellow friends. Nothing will stop them unless you hand them your precious friend (y/n)." The both of them continued.

(A/N: Lucy's birthday is on June 1st btw)

"Destroy the whole wizard realm...? Why do you guys want (y/n) so badly! She'd already proven she was not the one you guys were looking for!" I yelled and slammed my fist on the ground.

"20 days. Her life or all of your wizards'."

*End of Flashback*

really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you did please leave a vote/comment. Also, I've been having trouble writing this series so far so please bear with me if I only get to update only once a week. I'm running out of ideas and it puts me in a lot of pressure to end this book/series without getting the readers mad :( Apologies once again and keep loving Laxus <3