Chapter 8

Harry can't even look Zayn on his eyes "I'm sorry! I know you don't swing that way but—"

"did you just assume my sexuality?" Zayn barged in as Harry looked at him with a confused face "Uh I know you're straight?" Harry answered "See, you did assume my sexuality" Zayn said as Harry's face frowned "So you're not straight?" Harry asked as Zayn chuckled "So you're gay then?!" Harry said with such enthusiasm as Zayn stared at him with a stoic expression "Will you quit assuming?" Zayn said and sighed "I actually go both ways" Zayn added as Harry formed an 'O' shape on his lips

"Well, I'm sorry for telling Louis that you're my boyfriend. I just said that because I don't want you out of my life" Harry said as Zayn's heart thumped.

Here goes that feeling again.

These past few days, Zayn had been feeling something for Harry. But he ignored what he feels because for sure, Harry doesn't feel the same way because his eyes are fix on Louis.

But today, that Feeling returned as Harry said those words "You said that to him? Why?" Zayn softly asked as Harry shrugged "Louis wanted me to stay away from you but I don't want to because we're friends so I said that you're my boyfriend and we're inseparable" Harry answered as Zayn's heart can't stop beating fast.

"It was a stupid lie. Sorry" Harry added as Zayn looked at Harry "You know, you could've told Louis the truth. I mean, its your life Harry. Your life, your decisions" Zayn explained as Harry nodded "Yeah. I don't know. I just blurted out that you're my boyfriend" Harry said as Zayn smiled "You can tell Louis the truth when we go to your locker" Zayn said as he took out the keys and hopped out of the truck.

Harry stilled, yep, he needs to tell Louis the truth.

But if he'll tell the truth, Louis will be mad because why would Harry lie to him in the first place?

Harry was caught off his thinking when Zayn opened the door for him "You don't have to do that" Harry said as Zayn grinned "Why? You're my boyfriend right?" Zayn teased as Harry shake his head "I'll tell Louis and after this, quit bugging me. And quit calling me Princess" Harry said as he hopped out of the truck.

Zayn and Harry walk side by side at the hallway and when they've reached Harry's locker, Louis is already there and he's smiling widely "Hey Harry, Hey Zayn" Louis said as he looked at Zayn from top to bottom, his smile slowly fading "Well, nice meeting my Bestfriend's boyfriend" Louis said "Listen—"

"Hey Babe—" Eleanor instantly piper in as she kissed Louis's lips and seeing Harry, she deepened the kiss before leaning back and look at Harry with a smile.

Harry wanted to gag "Oh hey Harry" Eleanor greeted as Harry forced a smile "Oh you must be Zayn! Hi I'm Eleanor! Louis's girlfriend" Eleanor said as her eyes find Zayn's. She offered her hand to Zayn to shake as Zayn shook it and let go "So Since I told Harry last night that I want to meet you, why don't we go to the Harpers Bar later after classes?" Louis said looking at Zayn as Harry's eyes widened "Louis, listen we're here because—"

"Oh come on Harry, it's Friday and don't you want your boyfriend and your bestfriend to get along?" Louis barged in "Sure. We love to" Zayn immediately chimed in as Harry looks him with a shock expression "Great! At Harpers okay? We'll see you there!" Louis said as Zayn smirked before nodding his head.

"What was that?!" Harry screeched once he pulled Zayn to the men's room "What?" Zayn naively questioned as Harry rolled his eyes "Why did you agree on Louis?"

"He's making you jealous Harry! Did you see how they kissed in front of you?" Zayn answered "I uh—"

"Right. You didn't see it since your eyes are only fix at Louis" Zayn interjected "Look! that's not the point here! Why did you agree on Louis hanging out at Harpers?!" Harry asked as Zayn shook his head "Well, because I want to hang out tonight since its Friday and its my day off from work" Zayn answered "Really? That's a pathetic answer" Harry said "Okay fine! I want to show Louis that he can't control you. That you can make decisions on your own without him. I wanted to show him that your decision making me your boyfriend was the right thing!" Zayn said as Harry's eyes widened.

Wow, Harry can feel a lot of emotions coming from Zayn's words.

As soon as Zayn realizes what he said, he calmed down "I mean, decision as your fake boyfriend" Zayn added with a cough as Harry sighed "Okay fine!" Harry gave up "I hope this day will end quickly" Harry muttered as he went out of the bathroom.

Zayn gave out a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

After their classes, Harry and Zayn met up at Zayn's truck "So, what should we do?" Harry asked as Zayn shrugged "I don't know! Do what couples do?" Zayn questioned "Don't you have past relationships before?" Harry asked as Zayn laughed "Oh Princess, I do have a lot but all of them are real and not pretend" Zayn said and emphasized the word pretend as Harry glared at him "Hey!" Both of Zayn and Harry jumped as soon as they heard Louis and of course, Eleanor's on his side.

Zayn stood closer to Harry as he doesn't know what to do.

Should he hold his waist?

He doesn't want to make Harry feel he's being harassed so, he awkwardly put his hand on Harry's shoulders instead "So, you guys ready?" Louis asked as Harry nodded and smiled "Yep!" Harry answered "Okay we'll meet you there okay?" Louis said as they started to leave.

Harry exhaled "Playing pretend is hard!" Harry said as Zayn agrees.

// A/N: Whoaaaaaaaa Zayn! You're not being subtle about your feelings! Fake boyfriend? Really? Lol. I love how the way they bantered at the loo. My heart!

What do you think so far of the story? Love to hear your comments 😍

Spread love and not hate!

— the CAT xx