Chapter 9

"Okay, when we get there we should really act as a real couple so that they won't get suspicious" Zayn said as they're now on their way to the bar.

Harry nodded "Right!" Harry answered "But—" Harry added as he cleared his throat "What do couples usually do?" Harry asked as Zayn glanced at Harry and back at the road "What do you mean?" Zayn asked as he made a turn to the bar's street "I mean, what do couples usually do at the bar?" Harry shyly asked as Zayn gave out a grin "Oh great! I'm being laugh at asking questions" Harry said as crossed his arms on his chest.

"Hey, I wasn't laughing okay? Don't you have relationships before?" Zayn asked as Harry shake his head "No"

"Why?"

"I don't know. I got Louis. Nothing else matters" Harry answered as Zayn's a little jealous when Harry said it. Louis is Harry's everything.

"We're here" Zayn said as he ignored his jealous feeling. He stopped his truck as Harry looks at the bar's name "Okay, so here's what we gonna do—" Zayn started as he turned his body to look at Harry "When we went inside the bar, we'll hold hands and act all giggly" Zayn said as Harry met his eyes and gave a cringe expression "Act all giggly? That's soooo gay" Harry said as Zayn didn't responded but only stared at him with his expression saying 'Gay? Really?'

Harry sighed "Okay fine! Hold hands and act all giggly and then?"

"Then we'll be all over each other. Touching and whatever"

"But no kissing!" Harry added as Zayn raised his brow "I'm serious! I don't want to get my first kiss stolen" Harry softly said as Zayn wanted to hug him right there. He's so adorable.

"Okay no Kissing. Just touching and a little flirting okay?" Zayn said as Harry nodded. They both went out of the truck and meet Louis and Eleanor at the front of the bar "Hey Mates!" Louis greeted as Zayn immediately grabbed Harry's hand and lace their fingers.

Harry's heart beat sped up as soon as he feels Zayn's warmth "Hey! lets go?" Zayn answered giving a nod at Louis and Louis nodded back at him.

They all went inside the bar and they were met blaring music and the place is packed "Lets find us a sit" Louis said as he pulled Eleanor with him.

Harry scooted towards Zayn "Are you ready for this?" Harry whispered as Zayn smirked at him "Of course Princess" Zayn replied as Harry glared at him again. Harry saw Louis wave a hand at him as he got them their sits.

Harry pulled Zayn with him towards Louis "Good thing there's a table available" Louis said as they all took their sits. As they're all settled, a waiter came to them "What can I get you lady and gents?" The waiter asked as they all looked at the menu "I'll have triple cheeseburger, onion rings and a coke" Louis said as he looked at Eleanor "What about you Babe?" Louis asked as Eleanor giggled "You order for me" Eleanor responded as Harry mentally rolled his eyes "Okay, spaghetti and meatballs for the lady and a diet coke" Louis said "Aww, you know my taste, thanks Babe" Eleanor said.

The waiter jot down their orders and he face Zayn and Harry "How about you lovely gents?" The waiter asked as Zayn looked at Harry "I'll order for you Princess" Zayn smiled at Harry as Louis's ears twinge hearing Zayn calling Harry 'Princess'

"No meat—"

"One caesar salad, 2 slices of Vegetable delight pizza and a lemonade for my partner here—" Zayn said as the waiter take down the order "And one hearty meal for me. All meat pizza and cola" Zayn added as the waiter smiled "Okay. I'll be back with our complementary chips" the waiter said as he left.

Louis looked at Zayn "I'm impressed" Louis said as Harry stared at him "Impressed about what?" Zayn asked as Louis chuckled "You know Harry doesn't eat meat" Louis answered. Zayn scoffed as he put his arms around Harry's shoulders.

Harry's a little bit surprised though, Zayn suddenly got all confident "Of course. He' my boyfriend after all" Zayn answered as Louis didn't answered back but instead, he gave him a smirk.

The waiter came back with their complementary chips "Your orders will be served after 5 Minutes" The waiter placed the chips at the middle of the table and left.

Louis propped his elbows on the table and picked a chip "So Zayn, you call him Princess? That's a sweet endearment" Louis said as Zayn raised his brow and this time, Zayn was the one who gave Louis a cocky smirk "Of course, I treat Harry as my Princess" Zayn answered "Funny, coz Harry's my beautiful fairy" Louis bantered back

"Fairy? He's not some mythical creature. Harry's a real person and a princess"

"Well he's not royalty either for you to call him a princess"

Zayn was about to banter back when Eleanor stopped the sudden rise of unwanted tension "Look guys! Why don't we talk something else?" Eleanor said as Harry agrees.

Eleanor feels that she's out of place because they talked about more of Harry than her and Louis' relationship so she interrupted them "So Zayn, how did you and Harry meet?" Eleanor asked as she plans to start off with relationship questions first between Harry and Zayn so after that, either Zayn or Harry can ask back on how she and Louis met.

Harry opened his mouth but closes it again "Well, we've met at the Natural Springs. That's where I work. He was all alone that night. Right, he was waiting for Louis but he didn't showed up" Zayn said as he looks at Louis with a teasing look as Louis gritted his teeth. Eleanor 'ahed' and nodded her head "Cool" she responded and waited for Harry or Zayn to ask her but the table just got quiet.

So her plan isn't working? Neither of them are talking!

She sighed and gave out a fake wide smile and acted all interested to their love story and asked questions again "Wow that's nice. So, what do you like about Harry?" And hearing her question, Harry's heart beat suddenly sped up.

Zayn looks at Harry and gave him.p his sweet smile before he looks at Eleanor again "Well, he's charming, adorable and beautiful" Zayn answered with his proud smile as Harry looks at Zayn.

He stares at him, watching him on how the way he answered Eleanor's question and hearing Zayn's words, Harry's heart flutters right there "And yeah, he also has the most greenest eyes I've ever seen" Zayn added.

Louis suddenly felt all irritated hearing him say those things and he doesn't know why but he finds Zayn super annoying! "Sorry for the wait but here are your orders!" The waiter interrupted as he placed their food on the table "Okay you're all set. Holler me if you need anything else" the waiter smiled at them before he turned around and left.

As they began to eat, Zayn gently poked Harry as Harry turned and looks at him. Zayn leaned in as Harry's heart suddenly thumps, he's too close! Too close!

Zayn gave a small smile and ghosted his lips on Harry's ear "Did I do good?" Zayn whispered as Harry's entire being shivered from his seductive voice.

Feeling Zayn's warm breath on his ear is enough for Harry to feel the butterflies inside his stomach. Harry didn't move but he just nodded "Good. We'll keep this charade. We still have a long night" Zayn whispered again as sat straight back on his chair.

Harry's cheeks are now madly blushing and when he looked at Louis, he saw how his eyes are glaring at Zayn.

What's up with that?!

//A/N: Aww, Zayn is taking seriously the fake boyfriend date. And Harry's feeling things! Is it love?! Don't you think Louis is jealous of Zayn being Harry's boyfriend? More interesting moments at next chapter!