Chapter 10

Their table was quiet when they were eating. Harry feels awkward and every time he glance at Louis, he's looking at him like he's someone's enemy. Why though?

Harry was lost in thought when he felt Zayn's hand on his knee. Harry almost jumped from the contact "Are you okay?" Zayn asked as Harry turned his head to meet his eyes. When he saw Zayn's smile, he relaxes and his expression softens "Yeah I am" he answered as Zayn's smile widens.

"Hey guys! Wanna party after this?" Louis asked as Harry's head whipped to look at Louis "Pa—Party?" Harry questioned as Louis nodded "Michael Texted me. He said there's a party at his parents mansion. This will be fun!" Louis answered back "I think I'll pass" Harry responded "What? Come on Harry! You have a boyfriend now! I'm sure he likes to party" Louis said as he looks at Zayn as his smiling expression he gave to Harry earlier quickly changes when he looks at Zayn.

Harry turned his head to look at Zayn again "Do—do you wanna go?" Harry asked Zayn as Zayn shrug "I think it'll be fun" Zayn answered as Louis cheered "Yes! Okay lads! Lets get our bill so that we could go" Louis replied as he wave his hand at the waiter.

After at the bar, Zayn and Harry are now heading to the party.

Zayn followed Louis's car and when they saw a mansion that has dancing colored lights, Zayn knows that its a big party. Zayn parked his truck across the street and hopped out and he saw Harry still inside his truck.

He went towards the other side of the truck and opened the door "What's wrong Harry?" He asked as Harry gulped "I don't really know what I'm doing here" Harry answered "Oh come on, its just a party" Zayn responded but Zayn can see that Harry's terrified and he can feel Harry's anxiety rising "Okay, just stay with me all through out the party okay?" Zayn comforted "You'll be alright once you're with me" Zayn added with a smile as Harry slowly turned his head to look at Zayn and seeing Zayn's comforting smile, he nodded.

Zayn helped Harry out of the truck by holding his hand and to Harry's surprise, he's getting use to their hand holding. Zayn lace their fingers together as they made their way towards the house "Remember, act as a couple okay?" Zayn said as they met up with Louis at the front of the mansion.

When the door opened, Harry's heart beat was beating fast. This is the first time that he attended a party. He doesn't like loud music and crowd. He hated crowds.

Zayn tightened his grip on Harry's hand as he smiled "I won't let go!" Zayn assured as they continued their way further inside the house "Whooo! Lets grab some beer!" Louis shouted as they went to the bar station "Hey Louis! You made it! And you brought friends?" A guy with blonde hair, blue eyes and has perfectly aligned white teeth said. He looks at the newly arrived guests one by one and saw Eleanor "Hey Mike! Yeah, my girlfriend—"

"Mikey!" Louis' was surprise that Mike and Eleanor knew each other. Eleanor giggled as Michael smiled "Hey Ellie! Glad you can join!" Michael said as Eleanor giggled some more.

Michael then looked at Harry and Zayn "Hey, you're Zayn right? The troublemaker" Michael instantly said and even gave him smirk. Harry felt Zayn's hand tightened on his hand. Zayn didn't comment because Louis was the one who barged in sensing another unwanted tension "Uh yeah. And you remember Harry? My bestfriend?" Louis introduced as Michael shifted his eyes from Zayn to Harry and gave Harry his sweetest smile "Of course! The sexy curly" Michael said as Harry's cheeks instantly heated.

Michael looks at Zayn again who's now glaring at him. Oh if looks could kill, Michael swear he's dead just by Zayn's stare "Anyway, here—" Michael tapped the marble table from the bar area and reached out for beers on the cooler and handed it to them "Enjoy the party!" Michael said as Louis grinned getting the bottles from Michale's hand and handed them each a bottle "Bottoms up!" Louis said clinking his bottle to Eleanor as he drank the whole bottle. Harry shake his head and looks at Zayn and god, Zayn's doing the same thing! These guys!

After drinking, Louis and Eleanor excused themselves as they went to the dance floor and that was like an hour ago?  Harry feels like they've left for eternity because he didn't know what time it is and he really wanted to get away from here. It's too noisy and crowded and his head is starting to spin. Not from the beer but from the loud music and the crowd. He's still holding the beer that Louis handed him earlier.

Harry looked at Zayn and he's drinking from bottle to bottle "Hey, slow down will you?" Harry said as Zayn chugged down another bottle. After Zayn drank it, he put the bottle down with force as he smiled at Harry "Loosen up Princess, its a party!" Zayn said giving a chuckle and Harry knows, he's a little tipsy now.

Harry put down his beer bottle and held Zayn's waist, steadying him "I think we should go" Harry said as Zayn shake his head "We'll stay. I hadn't have enough beers yet!" Zayn responded as he reached for another bottle from the cooler. Harry rolled his eyes as he lets go of Zayn "I need some air" Harry said turning around and left Zayn at the counter.

Harry past through the dancing crowd and towards the kitchen. Then he saw a door that leads to the backyard. Harry opened the door and went outside the backyard and his eyes lit up seeing a huge pool in a very large backyard.

Harry was in awe as he roamed his eyes at the backyard "You like it?" Harry jumped from fright as he saw Michael "Woah! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" Michael said walking towards him as Harry slowly relaxes "What are you doing here Harry? The party's inside" Michael said "Uhm yeah. I got a little bored so, I took a stroll" Harry answered as Michael smiled and stopped when he's inches away from Harry "Well, yeah. I was bored too" Michael shrugged as Harry stared at him "You are?"

"Yeah. I mean, the person I want to have party with is bored so I'm bored too" Michael answered as Harry look at him with confusion "Who?" Harry asked as Michael chuckled "You know, I always find you cute Harry. You have this Naive look and those pretty curls" Michael started as he stepped closer to Harry and leaned in, closing Harry's personal space "I always look at you when you past our school halls" Michael added with a smile as Harry's breathing hitched "Why not take a chance on me Harry?" Michael said straightforwardly as Harry's eyes widens and his heart suddenly beat like he'd just ran a marathon.

Michael's waiting for Harry's response as he leaned in some more, ready to kiss Harry when— "I'm sorry Michael, I already have a boyfriend" Harry said as Michael stopped leaning in and he slowly backed away "Huh, I didn't heard that you have a boyfriend" Michael replied raising his eyebrow at him. With Michael inches away from him, Harry can finally breathe "I have. His name's Zayn" and upon hearing his name, Michael gasped "That troublemaker?" Michael said "How can someone sweet as you be with him?" Michael added almost a spat as Harry's emotions suddenly got in ranged.

Nobody should talk to Zayn like that!

"Zayn's a great person! He's talented, artistic and kind! He makes me happy! You people should stop judging him base on the way he looks!" Harry said, his voice slightly loud as he defended Zayn "Zayn may have a thousand tattoos and has an intimidating face but he's an amazing person" Harry added as Michael stared at Harry with surprise.

He'd never expected that this sweet person would end up liking Zayn. After Harry was done talking, Michael sighed "You do love him huh?" He said as Harry closed his mouth, processing Michael's response but then he asked "What?"

"You really love him that you believe in him" Michael replied as Harry's eyes suddenly gone wide and his heart beat sped up. Love Zayn Malik? Impossible.

"Well, my flirting didn't work but it was worth a shot" Michael said as he put his hands on his pockets and walked past by Harry "See you Harry" Michael lastly said before going inside the mansion.

Harry stood there, stunned from what he'd just heard from Michael.

He doesn't love Zayn! Of course not!

Or does he?

//A/N: Oooooooh Jealous Zayn! Omg! And guys, Michael is just a made up character. I just like the name Michael soooo I included him here lol. Zayn's slowly showing affection to Harry! Whoooooo!

Thank you guys for loving this AU!

Spread love and not hate