Chapter 16

Louis and Harry drove at the Natural Springs restaurant and when they got there —"Sorry, he already left" the woman at the counter said "Uh can you tell me where he lives?" Harry asked as the woman glared at her "I don't give my employees addresses to strangers kid. Now get out of here before I'll call security" the woman threatened as Harry raised his hands for surrender.

As he exited the restaurant, a girl approached him "You're looking for Zayn?" She asked as Harry knew her. She's one of the waitress here "Yeah. Do you know where he lives?" Harry asked as the lady smiled "Here, that's his address" the lady handed her a paper "Thanks! But how come you got his address?" Harry curiously asked as the lady grinned "I hold the employees records here, you know in case of emergencies and stuff" She answered as Harry smiled and thanked her.

So Louis and Harry drove to the said address "Oh right there! I think that's it" Harry said as he pointed at the unmaintained building.

Louis looked at the building "Uhm are you sure that's it?" Louis asked as Harry nodded "Well, lets go" Louis said as Harry stopped him "Thank you for doing this with me Louis but I think I need to do this on my own" Harry smiled as Louis put his hand on Harry's shoulder "I got you every time bud. You're my beautiful Fairy" Louis said as Harry playfully rolled his eyes "But I do need a ride when I get home" Harry said as Louis chuckled "Are you sure? Maybe you'll spend the night at his apartment" Louis wiggles his eyebrows as Harry smack his shoulder "Stop thinking that" Harry said "Okay I'll be here. Go now" Louis said as Harry smiled and got out of the car.

Harry went inside the building and looked for apartment 2C.

He looked at every door and when he saw a gold plated letter and number that has 2C in it, Harry's heart thumped.

This is it Harry.

Confession.

You can do this.

Harry took a deep breath as he composed himself and knocked. He knocked three times and when the door opened, Harry's breathing hitched.

He thought Zayn was the one who'll be opening the door but it was a man. Looks like in his mid 40's and he's so built "Yes?" He asked as Harry looked at the paper again, making sure he's at the right apartment "Hi Sir, I'm looking for uh—Zayn Malik?" Harry shyly asked as the man looked at him intently "And you are?" He asked as Harry gulped, this man is intimidating "Harry Styles" Harry answered as the man raised his brow "Zayn!" He called as Harry flinched a little "Dad?" Zayn answered as he stopped seeing Harry.

"Harry Styles is here" Yaser said as Zayn took off his earphones and looked at Harry with wide eyes "Uh yeah" Zayn softly answered as Yaser opened the door widely to let Harry in "I'll be at the Convenient store" Yaser said as he grabbed his coat and left.

Harry slowly stepped inside the apartment and looked around "That was my Dad" Zayn started to talk as Harry's head whipped to look at Zayn "So what are you doing here?" Zayn asked as Harry rubbed his nape "Uh I'm just here to talk" Harry answered almost a whisper "Talk? I thought we're done talking weeks ago?" Zayn answered as Harry stared at Zayn.

He wanted to hold him.

Harry looked at his sneakers. How should he tell Zayn this?

How should he confess?

Harry swallowed hard as he looked up to Zayn "Zayn, I'm sorry for pushing you away" Harry started as Zayn raised his brow "Seeing you at school everyday and not talking to you pains my heart. I wanted to hold you and I just missed you Zayn" Harry added as Zayn's heart thumped.

"Zayn, Louis came up to me tonight" Harry said "He kissed me—" and hearing that, Zayn's heart ached. His hands suddenly formed into fist "Yeah he did. But only to prove if he really feels something for me and thank God he didn't felt anything" Harry formed a small smile on his lips "And when he kissed me, I realized that I don't love him anymore or maybe I didn't love him that much because—" Harry trailed off as Zayn's eyes widened, nervously waiting for Harry to finish his sentences "All I see is you when he kissed me" Harry added as Zayn's heart beat fast "I love you, Zayn" Harry said as Zayn's insides are churning.

Harry finally realized his feelings! No pretenses and surely, not in denial.

Both of the got quiet, staring at each other's eyes when—"No" Zayn answered as Harry stepped back "What?"

"You can't just come here and say those things. You can't do this to me Harry. You can't just say that after what you've said back then to me" Zayn shake his head "Harry, I want you to leave okay? I want to think things through" Zayn said as Harry stepped closer to him as Zayn stopped him "Harry please, I need to think" Zayn said, pleading as Harry backed away "Okay. Think about what I said" Harry gave out a small smile

"Tomorrow's Our senior ball. If you'll come, that means you've accepted my love but if you won't, I think I'll have to deal with the pain forever" Harry sadly smiled as he went towards the door and when he was about to get out, he turned his head to Zayn "I hope you'll come Zayn" Harry said pleadingly as he went out of the apartment.

// A/N: BABY ZAYN! Ugh! Okay we should understand Zayn that he's still thinking things through. Good for you Harry! You've finally confessed! Will Zayn show up at their Senior ball? Hmmmm.

OMG! last chapter next guys! I just realized that this Au is such cliché LOL!

Anyway thank you for the reads, votes and comments! 😘