C H A P T E R 31

A/N: 1- HOLD UR TISSUES
2- LISTEN TO THIS SONG. ITS SO AMAZING AND THE LYRICS FIT AND I JUST LOVE HER VOICE SO MUCH TT OK ENJOY BYE 💕💕

Ily havics💜💜

━━━━━━━━━━

You: ok I'm almost there I think

You: ksksksksjsj I still can't believe I'll see uuuu TTTT and one week would barely be enough tbh :(

SUN ☀️: it's ok. We'll finally meet. But like the sun and moon when they meet in the solar eclipse; it's only brief.

You: wow that was deEP

SUN ☀️: AKSKSKSK I know I practiced it XD

You: ohhh lol

You: umm ok I got in..

You: where r u?

SUN ☀️: oh shit ok wait

SUN ☀️: er do u see that corridor on your left? Right before u enter the main stadium?

You: yeah

SUN ☀️: wait for me there. I'll be in there in a sec

You: ok.

━━━━━━━━━━

"Hoseok? Where are you going?"

He turned back nervously to his hyung, gulping as he didn't know what to answer.

"The concert is about to start," Yoongi said.

"I.. I know but I need to go and—"

"You want to go and see her?" Yoongi whispered, luckily, though, no one was in the room other than both of them.

His eyes widened. "Yoongi? How.."

He softly smiled. "It doesn't matter now. You don't have much time. Just go and I'll try to cover up but you can only take ten minutes."

Hoseok's lips lifted in joy. He walked towards him and gave him a small hug. "Thank you, hyung."

"Hey, hey. I didn't say you could touch me!" He playfully said before Hoseok broke off and laughed. Then he walked towards the door, his heart beat already pacing faster.

━━━━━━━━━━

You: where aaaarreeee uuuuu the concert is about to staaart

SUN ☀️: almost there.

SUN ☀️: oh I think I see you

You: where

SUN ☀️: I'm wearing a hoodie. Can u see me?

━━━━━━━━━━

You looked around, finding a figure at the far end of the corridor. But it was dark in there, you could barely see anything.

You waved to the hooded guy and smiled.

"Jinyul?"

He finally reached you and you could barely see his hooded face.

"Oh come on, I wanna see your fa—"

Just when you removed his hood, your loud gasp echoed through the walls.

You took a few steps back as your eyes already teared up, your heart thumping so loudly it could burst out of your chest.

Who you were looking at wasn't your sun; this was FREAKIN. JUNG. HOSEOK.

"(Y/N), it's alright. I'm your sun." He smiled softly, pointing at himself.

You didn't even realized you were shaking your head as you stepped back and ended up falling on the ground. He was about to help you with his hand when you pulled away, too afraid to even touch him.

Was this real? Were you even alive and still breathing??

"M-moon," he sadly whispered.

You, for some reason started weeping. And he couldn't take it in. He couldn't see your pretty face crying over his lie like that. He was about to speak when his phone suddenly rang.

He picked it up and said something in korean. But you could hear (probably) Yoongi's voice on the other end among all that chaos happening inside of you.

He nodded as he sadly murmured a '' before hanging up.

"(Y/N), I'm.. I'm so sorry but I'll need to go. I understand if you don't want to talk to me. I'm.. I'm so sorry I lied to you."

You wanted to stop him from walking away in that narrow corridor, but your aching heart and your foggy brain didn't let your limping body move at all. And when he wasn't in sight anymore. You sat there in silence, not even knowing why you were crying so heart-fully yet.

The music began as the chanting of fans with BTS's names filled the air, rhyming with the song.

Hoseok's mind was far away, though. But he had to perform when his part came, putting on a fake smile that masked away his sorrow.

He held on as he danced with the other members. But his eyes suddenly met with beautiful yet swollen eyes that stared right back at him. And they cried even more.

At that, he lost it. And his leg somehow twisted because of a delayed movement he should've done earlier.

The pain rose through all his leg but he held it in as he continued to perform.

But his heart was already dying at the sight of her crying. It hurt much more than a thousand injuries.