We meet again

This is a couple years later, 10th grade

Maya

Emily and I were sitting at our lunch table just talking about random shit.

"I just couldn't believe she fucking did that. Oh before I forget, do you wanna come over after school? Shane is having his friend come over, he recently moved back here and I dont want to be there alone." Emily said while taking a sip of her coffee that she got at dunkin.

"Um sure, who's coming over?"

"I actually don't know, we'll just have to wait and see." She smiled at me.

The bell rung signaling it was time for the next class. We parted ways to the next class. My remaining classes were boring and exhausting, I slept through them all.

I met Emily at cancer corner and smoked a cigarette on the way to her house. Upon arrivaing we saw a new car in the driveway.

We went in and heard laughing in the living room. Emily went there while I went to go see what she had to eat.

"You fucker! Why are you back here!?" I heard Emily yell at whoever was in there.

I was searching in her cabinets only to find fucking nothing. So I moved into her fridge. I was bent over, looking everywhere in her fridge, when I suddenly felt hands on my waist. I immediately froze.

"Hey baby, don't you remember me?" A semi deep, familiar voice said. I looked behind me and my eyes widened.

"A-Alec?"

He smirked at my studder. He pulled me against his body, my back touching his chest. He moved his hands down to my thighs and rubbed the inside of them slowly, getting agonizingly closer to my heat.

"I haven't seen you since the party, where we made out in front of everone. It was so fucking hot, god I wish I could've fucked you then and there. But look at you now, even hotter, fuck, I wish I could bend you over that counter and fuck you till you can't walk." He kissed my neck then suddenly cupped my core through my jeans. I gasped at the feeling of my sex being covered by him warm hand. He moved his hand back and forth over my core, making me want to moan.

It all stopped when Emily came into the kitchen and saw what was happening. "You guys are gross! Get a room, god!" She yelled.

Alec slowly moved away from me and gave me a wink before he left the room. I on the other hand was blushing mad bad. I probably looked like a tomato. Emily looked irritated. She lent up against the counter and I joined her.

She looked at me seriously, "I know you like him and stuff but I really don't want you to. I've known Alec for a long time. He is shanes best friend. And I am letting you know now that he is a man whore. He will hurt you. But if you do decide that you want to do whatever you guys are doing then I will support you. And if he hurts you, I will hurt him"

I smiled at her last remark. "I don't think it will be anything. We'll just be friends."

Her warm and loving expression came back onto her face as she smiled at me. "Okay! Just make sure he knows that, missy" she pointed her finger at me like my mother would.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Does shane have any marijuwini(I purposely spelt it like that)?" I rolled my eyes at her motherly act.

She shrugged her shoulders and dragged me into the living room, where the boys were smoking already.

"Yoooooo you guys should totally fucking share with us!" Emily yelled as shane passed the bong to Alec.

"Whatever. Can one of you guys light some incents and do you have any cigarettes?" Shane asked.

"I have some ciggies" I said as I sat down next Alec, taking the bong and took a big hit. Alec looked impressed as he how I could handle that big of a hit.

Hunny when we get fucked up, we get FUUUUUCKEDD UUUPPPPP

°°°°°°

Kind of a medium chapter but is'okay.
I hope you guys liked it.
Please vote, comment and follow meee