Perfect Body

Maya

I was up in my room when I got the perfect idea. I want to go to the beach. Of course I would never go alone so Im going to ask Emily to come with me.

I searched my closet for a bathing suit. I found a black bikini with little lemons on it. I put it in my bag along with a beach towel and tanning lotion.

I walked to Emily's house and found her sitting in the living room with three bags of chips and a tub of sour cream. "Hey what's up?" she said with her mouth full.

I scrunched my face in disgust. "Can you not talk with your mouth full. Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with me?"

She swallowed her food quickly. Then handed me the sour cream and a spoon. "Um May, you know I don't like sand or the outside."

"I know but please, I don't want to go alone. Plus I heard there's a party going on which means hotties." I shoved a spoon full of sour cream in my mouth and moaned in pure bliss. I absolutely love sour cream, I could eat a huge tub of it by myself and not feel bad.

Then the door opened then slammed shut. Alec walked in the living room and looked at us. "What are you guys doing? Why are you eating sour cream?"

"Why not, it tastes heavenly" I ate another spoon full.

"Um okay whatever. So what are you guys doing today?" he sat next to me on the couch and grabbed one of Em's bags of chips.

Em glared at him and moved them to the other side of her. "We're going to the beach. Which reminds me I need to go get a bathing suit." she got up and ran upstairs to her room.

I moved slightly away from Alec hoping he wouldn't notice, but unfortunately he did. "Are you always going to avoid me? Even after we made up?"

"Well you can't really think im going to trust you so quickly after what happened." I looked at him with a black expression.

"Yeah, okay I deserve that." he put his hands up in defeat.

Em came back down in a yellow one piece and a towel around her neck. "Are you going to get changed?" she asked me.

I nodded and went to the bathroom. When I came out Em was in her car waiting. I got in and we sat there for a couple mins. "What are we waiting for?"

"Alec is coming too. He's getting changed."

On that cue he came out the house and jogged to the car. The ride to the beach consisted of me and Em jamming out to post malone.

The beach was packed with hot guys and desperate girls. It took me 20 minutes just to find a spot to tan. Emily went to get drinks and Alec disappeared.

Em returned handed me a drink then left to flirt with guys.

I was rubbing lotion on myself and was having a hard time with my back. "Want some help?"

I jumped slightly at the voice behind me. Alec was smirking watching me struggle with the lotion. "Um no, I got it."

He snatched the bottle out of my hands. "Just lay on your stomach, I'll do it for you."

I looked at him suspiciously but followed. I felt a line of cold lotion on my upper back. His hands massaged the lotion in my skin, a small moan escaped at the feeling. "Oh my god your good at this, Mmm"

I felt him lean forward and whisper in my ear "Im good at other things too." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I went to sit up but he pushed me back down. "Im not done yet."

He stopped touching me then suddenly a pair of cold, lotion covered hands were placed on my upper thighs. My heart raced and my face was red.

He rubbed my thighs, each time his hands moved up, closer to my heat and ass.

His hands were right underneath my cheeks, I gasped as his thumbs dipped down in my thighs, agonizingly close to my core.

His thumbs dipped down once again but this time they rubbed my pussy. He used his hands to spread my cheeks so he could get a clear view of my wet cunt as he rubbed his thumbs on it.

I let out small moans and looked around to see if anyone was watching. Everyone was to busy to notice Alec was practically fingering me on the beach.

I felt him slide my bikini to the side, exposing me to him. He groaned at the site. "God, I just want to taste you." He moved one hand down to rub me with his fingers. I moaned as he played with my clit.

I gasped once again, he slipped a finger into my cunt, sliding in and out. I don't know if it was the sun or Alec toying with me but My body was heating up.

"Maya come swim with me!" I heard Emily yet from a great distance.

Alec quickly slid out of me and removed his hands. I sat up and turned around to see him licking my juices off his finger. I blushed even more and turned to look for emily. She was in the water waving for me to go to her.

I got up and entered the water. Once I was next to her she jumped on me and I was submerged underwater. I gasped as she let me go and I brought my head up. "Emily what the fuck!"

She glared at me. "I saw what Alec was doing so you better thank me for saving you. I thought you weren't messing with him anymore."

I pushed my hair to the back. "I am, he just started doing that, I tried to get up but he pushed me back down."

"Whatever. Lets go find some hot guys to flirt with. You can take your mind off of Alec." she started getting out of the water and walked to a group of men.

I followed and damn they were hot as fuck.

······

This was a long chapterrrr
1051 words
I hope it was okay
Till next time👋