Wrong

Maya

Oh my god. I slept with him. And he has a girlfriend! Oh my god! Im a whore! I ruined an entire relationship. Oh my god I think im gonna be sick.

"Whats wrong maya?" I heard Emily ask me.

When I didn't answer she walked over and saw what was in my hand. She took it and read the messages. Tears started falling out my eyes and my breathing was rapid. She put the phone down a pulled me in for a hug.

I don't know how long we were standing there but when we heard someone coming down the stairs, we pulled apart.

Speak of the devil and he shall show. Alec stopped at the bottom of the stairs, rubbing his eyes. He then looked at us, confusion written on his face. "Hey, whats happening? Why are you crying babe?"

I was about to say something but before I could Emily beat me to it. "Don't you dare! Don't you fucking dare call her babe! Your a scumbag, you have a girlfriend but you slept with maya, how could you do that? To maya? To your girlfriend?"

He looked bewildered, the obvious shock on his face. But he didn't say anything. Not to Emily and not to me, not even when I walked passed him to get to the front door.

I walked home crying because of what I did. I had sex with a taken man! And I feel so guilty.

I went straight to my room and fell onto my bed. Sleep took over my thoughts.

......

When I woke up it was dark outside.
I checked my phone for the time, 9:17pm and 4 missed calls from Emily.

I dialled her number.

Ring        Ring       Ring        Ri-

"911 whats your emergency."

"Hey Em, Its me."

"Maya! Oh my god I thought you were dead! Are you okay baby?"

"Um yeah I guess, is alec still there?"

"No, him and shane left an hour ago, probably to do drugs at another friends house. Why?"

"Just wondering because I'd like to hang out with you. You know, eat ice cream, cry, and watch netflix."

"Yeah totally! Come right over, you can just walk in when you get here, we never lock the door."

"Okay I'll see you in a bit."

I quickly threw on a hoodie and some leggings. I grabbed my wallet so that I could stop at the store on my way over to Emily's.

I went to the ByrneDairy that was down the street from Emily's. I was reaching out for my tub of ice cream when someone coughed behind me. I turned to see who it was and I stopped breathing.

Alec looked at me with guilt. I heard something drop to the ground, I realised that I had dropped the maple walnut ice cream tub. We both bent down to pick it up and we bashed our heads together.

I stood back up and held my forhead in pain. "I'm so sorry I didnt mean to, I only ment to pick up you ice cream for you. Are you okay?" Alec asked worryingly.

"Yeah Im okay, just hurts a little. Anyway bye." I grabbed the ice cream out of his hands and went to walk away but before I could, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Wait, I really want to apologize about what happened. I don't want you to beat yourself up about it. My girlfriend and I have been having problems lately. She was the one that started cheating first." He tried to explain.

I gave him a dirty look and backed away. "Oh so im just a one night stand to piss off your girlfriend for cheating on you? Im just apart of your game?"

Stund at what I said he shook his head no. "No of course not! I actually like you and I know it was wrong to do that. How about we just start over? Lets be friends?" He held his hand out for me to shake. I hesitated but shook it anyway.

"Okay we can be friends but no sex, no flirting and absolutely no kissing, got it?" He smiled wide and nodded his head "you got it!"

I then turned around and walked away. I payed for my ice cream and then walked to Emily's. I walked in and went to the living room. She was sitting on the couch wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito. I sat down next to her and let out a long breaths. "You will not believe who I ran into and what happened."

She quickly turned her attention to me."girl spill the tea!"

······

I am so sorry that It took so long for me to update. I've been super busy with school😩 Im exhausted.
I hope you like it, the chapter was slight small.
Please comment and vote
Till next time👋