Kaminari starts with his shit, and Mina ends it

Midoriya adds All might, Eraserhead, kaminari, nezu, katsuki, and 500 others to the chat.

Eraserhead: I swear to god Kaminari if you play with glitter again I am expelling you!

Sonic (Iida): who even gave him the glitter in the first place?! It was a gallon of glitter.

Killing gravity (Uraraka): did you have to ask? Isn't it obvious?

Glitter king (Aoyama): it was me, Aoyama, I gave him that glitter it was such a sight.

Eraserhead: a sight we never wanna see again.

Kirishima logged in.

Kirishima: we have a freaking English test tomorrow, and I just noticed that?!

Hands-on ma face: look at what you did izuku, I hope you are questioning your decisions.

Izuku: it has only been what two minutes? And it's already chaotic wow. Btw Kirishima kun you can come to my room and I will save you!

Kirishima: bro your so kind and manly I am gonna cry.

Kaminari: well you will cry for real if you don't study. Present mic sensei was mad at you when you got low marks on his test the last time.

Eraserhead: you will cry if you don't stop doing your weird shit!!!!

Satou logged in.

Satou: what is going on? why is kaminari mumbling about glitter while looking blankly at the floor??

Izuku: he let Aoyama put glitter on a gallon and throw it on him while dancing and singing Rihanna's song diamond.

Satou: ok...

Hands-on ma face (shigaraki): I hope you guys ban him from watching Rihanna's videos where she "bless herself" by putting freaking highlighter all around her body.

Izuku: lol you are cute you think he would be stopped just by stopping him from watching Rihanna? yeah right.

Izuku: I and Kirishima gotta go study adios!

Izuku and Kirishima logged off.

Mina logged in.

Mina: hey ya boiiizzz how is it going??

Kaminari: not so good I am barley
walking right now.

Mina: oh what happened to you??

Kaminari: Aizawa sensei made me use my quirk for a long time as my punishment.

Mina: yeah the "glitter" story. The story of Glitter of 2018 copyright.

Mina: btw I made something new!!

Hands-on ma face: you better be questioning your decisions Izuku you better!

Mina: I made my special ice cream popsicles but their colors turned to green but I am pretty sure they are edible... I think. Also, the kitchen smells bad so yeah...

Eraserhead: Ashido why?

Mina: I was bored! And honestly, I was trying my cooking!

Satou: cooking... Ashido Don't ever go to the kitchen again. Like please for the sake of the universe.

Hands-on ma face: at least we know that when someone is bored they make poison.

Mina: rood!

Eraserhead: you better log off to study right now all of you!

Everyone logged off.

TBC ♥️