Dabi's mistake :)

READ NOTE!

Kaminari: Oya Oya Oya??

Dabi: I thought you were dead bruh?

Kaminari: Well I'm inside so the same thing?

Dabi: umm no?

Chisaki: hey shit heads!!! Y'all are invited to my Christmas party! Whoever doesn't bring me and eri chan presents are going to be tossed from my beautiful holy sixth floor to my garden :) all bloodied yay!!

Kaminari: wow holy huh??

Chisaki: you wanna be tossed to my garden that badly? Yellow bitch?!

Kaminari: yes pls!!!! That would maybe kill me. Hahaha, I doubt it, ugh!!!

Chisaki: eri chan is such an angel!! Her laugh is so cute it made the cat purr I wanna adopt her pls.

Kaminari: wow bruh... what drugs are you on huh??

Ojiro: I heard holy drugs I need sum to give me the sum I want sum hell no we need sum!!!

Kaminari: define who...

Ojiro: me, Tenya, Neito, and Tokoyami.

Chisaki: where the hell you guys at?? I came to visit but I didn't see you fuckers...

Nieto: we went to America to bring weed.

Tenya: I'm currently in Paris :) I don't know how I got here...

Tokoyami: I got drunk because I wanted to fade my sorrows and it didn't work like usual so I fought a gang to get weed and bring us back home quickly then I noticed that Tenya is gone, and that he is in Paris so I decided to bring us back anyways excluding him because we can live without him right?

All might: you should have excluding all of you at the same time.

Tokoyami: oh I tried I did but oh well? We came back with weed and cocaine want sum?

Chisaki: come to be a villain.

Dabi had kicked everyone in this chat and kicked himself too.

Dabi had created a group chat name Dabi's mistake and added 500 people to it.

Chisaki: oh a new group chat?

Dabi: kind of? I just erased the last one and made this with the same people but guess who do I see in Paris drinking tea?!

Dabi sent a video of the hero killer stain, himself, and tenya drinking tea.

Everyone in this chat has logged off.

The end ♥️