1- He can't be worse than Mojo Jojo

Jenna's POV:

"OPEN THE GATES" the guard oh so loudly shouted.

Oh existing divine creature, what did I get myself into?

Never have I ever thought I'd end up in the same place as those who put pineapple on pizza... prison.

Just kidding, NOT.
But I'm here anyways...

As I walk through the gates along the prison guards, I recall all the convincing I had to do so that my step mom would let me come here.

"I always knew you'd end up there anyway" she had said. "Never thought it'd be by choice though".

Apparently, it's a family disgrace for her adoptive child to want to go to prison as a part of the Juvie Reincorporation Program.

Well yes of course, all our neighbors who give zero shits about our lives will be shocked and disgusted if they learn I want to help our community!
And what if they see the lawn unattended??
Oh, Lord forbid!

Anyways, I'm here now, June the fourth, lovey summer day, going to... prison.

As I walk through the number of heavily secured doors I feel more and more claustrophobic.
How does the oxygen even get in here?

I can't help but feel disappointed at the lack of action in here. Though I don't really know what I was expecting... maybe a riot?
I blame 'Orange is the new black' for making my mind picture that.

As I reach the last door, I'm asked to go through a scanner to check for any weapons.
As if I'd be THAT stupid.

I always get nervous though, like I have something hidden.
It happens every time I go to an airport or the supermarket.
I momentarily become a little thief, scared to get caught for stealing... oxygen?

I don't know, anyways, after that I'm conducted to a funny decorated office along with the other volunteers to meet with the prison's governor.

The room was rather small and had little animal figurines all over the place... creepy af if you ask me.
There's also a massive animal carpet on the floor which made me gag.
The walls were painted a very dark grey with black stripes, while the floors were a dusty dark brown.

A little somber if you ask me... but who am I to judge?

There were guns of all shapes and sizes hanging from the walls, and swords as well.
Sport medals and diplomas decorated the room, and a huge karate costume was neatly placed over a hanger.
'It's as if this man needs to show how tough he is', I thought.

I kept looking around only to find a Tv with a 'Teen Wolf' chapter on pause.
I had to hold the urge to laugh my face off.
Tough prison governor was watching 'Teen Wolf' at work.
I kinda like him now.

My mind wondered off to Stiles and his humorous sarcasm, his cute face and, oh lord, that smile!
I heard Dylan O'Brien lives in LA.... maybe I could go and 'accidentally on purpose' run into him.

Nah, I'll wait till he finds me. We're meant to be after all.

-

What felt like sixty hours later, an incredibly short old man with a huge Mario-like mustache came in, looking as if he had trouble catching his breath.
'Not exactly who I was picturing' I thought to myself.