5- Is water wet?

(A/N: Strong content ahead. Read at your own risk)

Alonzo's POV:

Day two of counseling and I have to admit, I'm intrigued.
I really want to know what kind of ridiculous comparisons she's gonna make today.

I've been lying in bed ever since I woke up.
Why bother trying to do something when I know they won't let me out of my room... not while knowing I'm 'unstable' and can kill any of them any second.

I hear shuffling at the door and stand up walking towards the desk at the far left corner of my cell.

I must admit, this cell isn't like one a person could see in movies. It really looks nothing like the ones from Prison Break, for example.

My cell is relatively huge compared to those.
It is all grey colored, yes, except for the furniture.
There's a cream carpet in the middle of the room, a tall Pixar like lamp next to a very big and comfortable armchair, which is beside my queen sized bed.

The bathroom is at the far right corner. It has all the crap a guy could need to stay clean and comfortable, but I still can't get accustomed to the fact that it has no door.
It's logical if you think about it though... who would let a convicted criminal the chance to lock himself or a guard in there?

-

As I walk towards the big oak desk and sit in one of the four chairs it has, an ugly looking guard approaches me to handcuff my hands to it.

Moments later, I hear the door open again, and this time a pettit girl enters, her head hanging low and holding her sleeves like her life depends on them.

'Good, Jenna's back', I thought while smiling softly.

The guard left after checking everything was okay, leaving us on our own.
-

She sat down in front of me, her head still low and her eyes looking everywhere but at me.

'Something is clearly off' I thought to myself, but after realizing it's only our second time together I just assumed she was nervous.
She shouldn't be though, not around me at least.
I hate myself for making her feel uncomfortable.

"Jenna?" I started, "You there?".

I waited for an answer but didn't get any.

I chuckled to myself and quietly said, "What planet did your mind go to this time, farfalla?"

The thought of doing the same I did last time crossed my mind, but as I was approaching my face to hers I noticed something I never want to see on her again.
I saw a little cut on her cheek.

Someone's gonna die.

——————————————————————————

Jenna's POV:

I blink a few times remembering where I am and force my mind to stop wondering for once.

I look up to see him sitting back down on his chair with a scary looking expression on his face.
When did he even stand?

"Sorry", I begin explaining, "I was just wondering... is water wet? Because I really feel like I should say yes yet something tells me there's more to it".

And before I know it, I start rambling.
"I mean, if you think about it, something being wet means it is not dry, right? Obviously, but if-"