3- I'd wake up to that expression every day

(A/N: farfalla means butterfly)

Jenna's POV

Damn it.
Good first impressions were never my strong suit, but comparing a criminal to the Mona Lisa?
That ought to be a new record.

His eyes showed a glint of surprise before they went blank again, not looking amused at all by what I said.

"I mean, you look like the Mona Lisa because you don't smile" I explain. "You don't show any emotion, yet your eyes say more than enough"

That's when I see it, realization of what I just said hit him and I saw a little smile creeping it's way to his face.

"Your face shows nothing, but your eyes show it all" I continue, felling like I'm a novel character by the way I speak.

He doesn't say anything though, he just stares back at me, his little smile never leaving.
I feel very content with myself. I made the bad guy smile... YEY!
Internal applaud for me please, thank you, thank you so much.

I'd like to thank my vivid imagination for helping me come up with the comparison, my mind for giving me the courage to say it without stuttering, and last but not least, David Crane and Marta Kauffman for creating the show 'Friends'. I owe my life to them.

It wasn't until his face was inches away from mine that I realized he had said something.
Oh god his face is about to touch mine.

I hadn't notice how hot he actually is until now.
He has jet black ruffled hair and big green eyes that make me feel as if I were in the forest.
He has a ghost of a smirk plastered on his face and has plump light pink lips. Yum...

FOCUS, HE SAID SOMETHING.
I hope it wasn't a question.
I'll just nod and say "mhh" as if I agreed.

He sat back down and chuckled deeply. HOT DAMN.
Am I the only one who gets turned on by deep husky voices? I mustn't be.

I simply stare at him square in the face waiting for him to repeat himself.
"You didn't even hear what I said, did you farfalla?"
Oh damn it, he's Italian... a hot Italian.
With an Italian accent.
How the hell am I gonna concentrate now?

.
Alonzo's POV

I never expected her to give me an explanation as deep as that one.
I guess I do look like the Mona Lisa then...

I stare into her big brown eyes and smile faintly.
I like this girl.

Her stare seems to distance itself from reality and she seems to be thinking deeply.
I'm just waiting for her to come up with another bizarre comparison.

"You're different" I said, "I like different".
The minute those words left my mouth I regretted them.
What the hell Alonzo??
What happened to the 'ice' card? Just shut up.

That's when I realize she's not even listening, so I take this as my opportunity to see just how far away her mind has gone, and how long does it take for her to come back.
I stand as much as the handcuffs allow me and put my face right in front of her diamond shaped one.

A few seconds later, she blinks and starts nodding, as if agreeing with me.
I seat back down and chuckle in amusement.
She clearly didn't hear a word I said.

"You didn't even hear what I said, did you farfalla?"
I asked, showing my thick Italian accent.
I swear I could see her drool a little.

This is definitely going to be fun.

Just then, a guard opens the door and says time's up, gesturing her to stand up and go with him.
She slowly stood and started walking towards the door.
As she was about to leave, she turned to me and smiled shyly.
"I'm Jenna by the way, nice meeting you, see you soon"

"Jenna" I repeated, I like the way her name felt so natural to me, as if I had said it many times before.
"I can't wait" I told her, amused be the weird expressions the guard was giving me, clearly surprised I was being nice to someone for a change, and even showing interest in wanting to see her again.

She seemed peculiar, but in a very good way.
Authentic even.

'Yes, I think I just found my farfalla dad' I thought to myself, 'and I'm never letting her fly away'.

A few minutes later, the same guard walks in and starts uncuffing me, still with the same look on his face.

"I'd wake up to that expression every day" I tell him smugly, liking how thrown aback he looked from my previous behavior.

"Shut it inmate" he answered bitterly, "I don't know what game you're trying to play with this young pretty one, but it won't last long anyway, no one ever comes back to talk to you. And she seems fragile too, I'm sure you'll break her in a second if you haven't already"

I didn't like his smirk or his smartass remark.
I didn't like it at all.
How dare he talk about her like that?
How dare he suggest I'll ever want to break her?
Something as delicate as a farfalla should always be protected, and that's exactly what I'll do.

I couldn't do anything to him for it though, it would be of no use.
He had the upper hand, the authority here.
But once I get out, he'll regret his words.

I'll make everyone who ever disrespected me regret what they've done.