Chapter 2

"Well, that's really everything, but Mrs. Su wanted you to be with me for a few days so just grab...ugh, History and we can go." Taehyung nodded and took out his History book from his locker and a notebook.

"Yoongi, come on. We're going to be late." Taehyung's ears perked up when he heard the sweet voice and he turned to look at silver haired male that had attracted his attention from the start.

"Don't worry, Minnie. We still have five minutes." The couple passed them and Jungkook and Taehyung walked behind them.

"Hey, Taehyung. Are you older than me or younger? I kind of never asked." Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook.

"Older, I'm not going to stay in your classes after the first week. That's what Mrs. Su said." Jungkook's mouth formed an 'o'.

"So you'll be with those two?" Jungkook's fave contorted in worry.

"Don't do anything to get yourself killed please. Then it's going to be my fault because I didn't do anything to stop your stupid ass from killing yourself." Taehyung rolled his eyes and then stared at the back of Jimin's head, the - definitely - shorter male was smiling happily, hand holding Yoongi's as the entered the class opposite theirs and Taehyung had half a mind to go after them.

"Oh no you don't. Come on." But of course, Jungkook had to drag him into their classroom.

++++

"What's all the commotion about?" Taehyung asked as everyone either squealed or ran in the same direction.

"Well, the basketball team has a game today and my boyfriend is also playing so we're definitely going." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the jacket and dragged him over to the gym where everyone was watching the two teams practice.

The real game was still a weak away but everyone came to watch the hot guys of their basketball team flex and sweat. And Jungkook was no better than any of them.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes when he saw Min Yoongi in the court and his eyes trailed to the bleachers, finding the person he was looking for sitting alone and he pushed Jungkook away to go and sit next to him.

He could practically see the younger panicking about the fact that he dared to go and sit next to the boyfriend of the most feared person in the school.

Jimin looked next to him when Taehyung day down and gave him a small smile.

"Hey, are you new? I haven't seen you around school much. And I almost know everyone here." Jungkook was giving him all the signs of danger behind Jimin but Taehyung ignored him and focused on the beauty in front of him.

"Yeah, I just transferred today. I'm Kim Taehyung." Jimin smiled sweetly at him and held his small and - oh god Taehyung was going to cry - squishy looking hand out.

"I'm Park Jimin. That is, if someone hadn't told you already...and all the rumors and stuff." Taehyung shrugged and took Jimin's hand, the shorter's eyes widened when he was so bold as to press a kiss to his knuckles.

Jimin blushed wildly and even though he pulled his hand back, it was already too late and a certain boyfriend had seen it.

"Taehyung, watch out!" And Taehyung barely had time to register it before a basket ball was coming toward him and he ducked, the ball hitting a chair and bounding back into the court.

Taehyung glared at the male that had thrown it at him, Min Yoongi.

Jimin saw the tension between his boyfriend and the new kid and he got up, going down the bleachers to calm his boyfriend before he did something that was going to get him suspended.

"Boy, do you really want a death wish? Stop trying to kill yourself." Taehyung turned to Jungkook and smirked.

"Bold of you to assume I don't want to die." Jungkook rolled his eyes and grabbed his collar.

"I'm serious here. Yoongi-sunbae actually looks like he's ready to come up here and kill you." Taehyung turned to look at the black-haired male and just scoffed.

"I didn't know you were going to replace me, Kook-Ah." Jungkook immediately let go of Taehyung and turned around to look at his boyfriend, blushing brightly.

The male standing there was tall with dark brown hair and in the same uniform as Yoongi so Taehyung guessed this was Jungkook's basketball playing boyfriend.

"What?! Of course not, Hoseok-hyung! I would never replace you with this suicidal idiot!" Taehyung kicked Jungkook in the shin and the younger almost fell down.

Hoseok chuckled and went over to place a hand around his lover and kiss him.

"You know it's not nice to curse someone, baby."

"He deserves it." And honestly, Taehyung wasn't even listening anymore. He was more entranced in the beauty with beautiful lips.

He saw the older of the couple glaring at him while holding Jimin possessively and he scoffed, he wasn't one to ruin someone's relationship but when he thought the person he wanted was taken advantage of and not free in their relationship, he wasn't going to stand for it.