Chapter 8

Anyone, like literally even a blind person, could see how happy Taehyung was today. He was practically skipping all the way to school and would've started singing like in one of those cliche movies if Jungkook hadn't interrupted him.

"Why are you so happy today?" Taehyung looked down at the younger and didn't even comment on his rude tone or have the urge to strangle him. He was meeting his - maybe - boyfriend's in a few moments.

It was after school and he hadn't really seen any of them today and that's because he didn't have any classes with them but he'd heard Hoseok say he saw them both behind the bleachers.

"None of your business you brat. Now go away, I don't want you scaring off my loves." Jungkook frowned in confusion and then he paled when he saw Jimin and Yoongi.

"Oh my, look at the time. Gotta scram!" Jimin looked bewildered when Jungkook ran past them and raised an eyebrow at Taehyung who just shrugged and skipped over to them.

"Hey Taehyung." Jimin smiled and pulled Taehyung down to peck his lips. Yup, he could already feel the start of his death.

"H-hi..." Yoongi smirked at the effect his boyfriend had on the younger.

"Come on, we're going to watch a movie at our place and eat. My mom's preparing a feast." Did Taehyung hear that right? He was already going to their house?

"S-sure." His heart jumped to his throat when they held his hands on both side and dragged him to their house. Which he found out wasn't so far away from the school.

"Mom, we're back!" Jimin called out and Taehyung frowned slightly. He wondered how Jimin felt calling someone who wasn't his actual mom that, but he guessed after such a long time, he'd have gotten used to it.

"Welcome back, sweetie. Who's this?" The woman - who had just appeared - turned her eyes at him and smiled.

"This is Taehyung. We invited him over." Yoongi and Jimin kissed the woman's cheek before standing behind her and Taehyung bowed.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you, Mrs. Min."

"It's nice to meet you, too. I'm going to be in the kitchen finishing up if any of you need me." Yoongi nodded and then Jimin latched onto Taehyung's arm.

"Come on! Let's go to our room."