Chapter 11

Waking up to kisses was now the only way to wake Taehyung up. Otherwise he'll just punch the person in the guts.

Yoongi's face was right in front of his, arms wrapped around his waist as he laid kisses down Taehyung's neck before going up to his lips and kissing him.

They were all addicted to kisses. Well, more like each other's lips.

Taehyung groggily woke up and padded over to the bathroom, splashing some water over his face as Jimin wrapped his arms around his waist and laid himself over his back.

"Morning..." His morning voice was so sexy and it sent a shiver over Taehyung's body. He hummed slightly before turning around, Jimin didn't budge from his back and Taehyung chuckled, walking out awkwardly with Jimin attached to his back.

"What day is it?" His brain isn't cooperating with him as he lays back down on the bed, Jimin following so he can get cuddled.

"Saturday." Taehyung groans in satisfaction when he hears that and drapes his arms over Jimin, both of them ready to go back to sleep and Yoongi had absolutely no objections, seeing as he wiggled between them and fell asleep as well.

++++

"Boys, get up. It's almost 1 and I even made lunch." The lights were turned on and Taehyung groaned, turning to the side to avoid the light but it was no use since it illuminated the whole room.

"Mom, five more minutes."

"No, Jimin. Come on, baby." Taehyung heard a groan and then the bed bounced, he turned back around to face Yoongi's mother and Jimin. Yoongi was still knocked out cold and he saw Jimin shoo Yoongi's mother away, telling here that they were going to be down in a few.

Jimin crawled on top of Yoongi and placed his butt right on top of his crotch, leaning in to kiss him and then pinched his nose, cutting off his breathing.

Yoongi's eyes snapped open and he almost threw Jimin off as he gasped for breath. He glared at the younger who was laughing and Taehyung chuckled, getting up and stretching, loving the way his joints snapped into place.

"Mom prepared food. Wear a shirt and let's go down." Jimin told Yoongi and then got up, coming over to wrap his arms around Taehyung. He did the same and kissed the other's forehead.

"Feeling okay?" He asked as he yawned and Jimin nodded.

"Perfect."

"Hey." Yoongi slammed onto the other side of his body and sleepily pouted, now wearing a shirt.

"Let's go down before your mom comes back up."

Lunch was spectacular. Taehyung, who has a whole ass chef in his house, hadn't tasted anything better in his life and he made sure to pay the woman compliments every time he took a bite.

After that, it Yoongi and Jimin's turn to pack since Taehyung insisted that because he came to their house, they had to, too.

His house was slightly farther away from the school so he called his dad to tell someone to come and pick them up, telling him to track their location.

A car soon arrived in front of the door and Taehyung smiled, walking his two boyfriends over and opening the door for them.

"Good afternoon, young master."

"Good afternoon. Take us back to the house, please?" Yoongi and Jimin looked at him bewildered and he shrugged.

"It's something my dad insists on. Makes him feel superior. Not that he isn't but..."

"So you really are rich." Yoongi leaned against Jimin as he asked and Taehyung scratches the back of his head.

"I don't like to flaunt it. But, uh, I guess?"

"Wow. You're so lucky." Taehyung smiled slightly.

"The only reason I'm lucky, is because I have you two."

"Aww, you sap." Jimin hugged him tightly and pressed a long kiss to his cheek while Yoongi just smiled at them.

Soon, the car started slowing.