The new basketball player

The summer break had ended and all the students were complaining about how it ended quickly again.
Debby was actually not worried that much because she had the opportunities to see her beloved one and talk to him.
Chris was looking forward to see her. Their eyes met in the path they were taking while they were going to school.
C: "hugs her"

I missed you so much

D: Chris I c-can't breathe.
C: Oops sorry guess I haven't seen you in ages.
D: It's the same for me. Also I have a little surprise for you.
C: What's that?
D: Wait until PE lesson okay?
C: "sighing" Ah fine.
They walked into the school and Chris was acting like an eager beaver.
When the time came Debby went to the basketball court. Suddenly it began to rain but not heavily though. She was alone and practising the movements that she had learnt in her practise. That day Peter was absent and it was only Chris and Jimmy that went to the court and found her playing. They approached her and told her how amazingly she ahd improved from that time.
D: Well I started playing basket that's why .
C&J: Well you're way more better than then.
D: Thanks
C: Why won't we play 31?
J: okay
D: I can but could you please explain?
C: Yes
He explained and then they started.
Debby accidentally messed a move and Jimmy immediately yelled at her keep telling her that she didn't know what's a lay up.
Chris shut Jimmy's mouth and told her it was okay because she didn't know well things yet.
They continued to play until the bell rang. Debby gave the ball to the teacher and then left.
The whole day passed quickly and smoothly and all of them went home.