PART II.III

Prepare a breakfast

              Prepare a breakfast.

It was something that Dani had not done for a long time. Better still, she still remembered the last time she did it and it was for her mother and brother.

Now she was in the dilapidated kitchen of a trailer with a sleepy teenager squatting on the couch.

At the mere thought of Jughead Jones, Dani took her eyes off the frying pan to watch the sleeping brown with half of his angular face embedded in the pillow. A small trickle of drool flowed down his lips pulling a grimace of the brunette behind the stove.

She shook her head on the probably uncomfortable and painful position of the brown before returning her eyes to the stove.

It was almost a week since they cohabited. At first, he'd literally just ignored her, though that did not stop him from giving her some insults in the hope of getting her away.

And then, he was kind of used to her presence. They still did not talk to each other, except for the usual interrogations of Jughead.

Interrogations that usually ended with Dani's departure.

The ringing of her phone interrupted her in her train of thought forcing the brunette to go down on fire before rolling her eyes at the sight of the identifier of her brother.

She hastened to reject the call before pocketing her phone in the back pocket of her jeans just like a brown head appeared in the opening.

Can we know what you're doing?" Grumbled Jughead in his hoarse morning voice before analyzing the stoves critically. "Bacon and scrambled eggs? "

"Don't worry, there is very little chance that enough is left for you." Dani commented dryly as she extinguished the fire before pouring the contents of the pan onto a plate.

However at the sight of the excess of food, Dani just rested the pan still full without a glance at the brown before sitting at the small kitchen table.

She ignored Jughead's suspicious look on her as he passed the table towards the kitchen before ogling the remaining contents of the pan with disdain. "I thought there would not be enough for me? "

"I thought so too." Dani flatly replied around a bite before using the nearest towel to wipe down once she set down her fork.

She did not even give Jughead a look as she jumped out of the chair she was on before recovering her still half-full plate.

She could feel the brown look on her side as she emptied the plate into the trash before putting it in the sink and glancing over her shoulder. "You will do the dishes. "

With that, she spun on her heel to get her bag, her black leather bomber style jacket before putting on her combat boots.

"Are we going to at least discuss what happened?" Jug suddenly asked, interrupting Dani as she slowly sat up with an inaudible sigh.