ALL FOR HER

A MONTH LATER...

POV DYLAN

Here I am finally! Angie gave us three days of rest from filming, so Leong invited me, Darren and Caesar to his beach house. The others have been here since yesterday, but I could only reach them today. I hope that spending some time away from her  helps me to send away this infinite sadness that haunts me ...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

Dylan knocks at the door and Leong runs to open.

"Didi! Finally you arrived! How was your trip?"

"Good, good! What a beautiful house!"

"Thanks, come on, see the rest! The others are getting ready for dinner"

Leong accompanies him to see all the rooms. When they arrive at the kitchen door, Dylan hears a laugh that he recognizes amid billions of laughter.

"What is she doing here?" he asks in a whisper, suddenly pale in the face.

"Oh ... Caesar invited Jaqi and Sun Qian, who in turn invited Yue ... I thought you knew she would come too, Didi" Leong replies, alarmed by his grim expression.

"If I had known I wouldn't have come".

"You have not yet made peace? Can you know why you had a fight?"

"I do not want to talk about it".

"Well, I'm sorry ..."

"Quiet buddy, do not worry."

Suddenly they hear another laugh, but this time Dylan does not understand who it belongs to ... He just knows that it comes from a boy.

He looks perplexed at Leong.

"There's Hu Yitian with her" explains the friend.

"Tell me it's a joke".

"No, Didi ... Don't you know? They go out together now."

"How many things I did not know" Dylan blurts out, angry.

He clenches his fists and breathes deeply to try to calm down. All of a sudden the kitchen door opens and Dylan and Leong are in front of Shen Yue and Hu Yitian.

"Hello, you must be Wang He Di! Nice to meet you" smiles Hu Yitian, reaching out to him.

Dyaln just tightens it, reluctantly.

Yue, for his part, totally ignores him. Not a hint of greeting, not a look, nothing.

"Hey Yueyue! Is dinner ready?" Leong asks her, to dampen the tension that has arisen.

"Yes! The hands of this big boy are enchanted ... He prepared some delicious dishes!" she exclaims with a big smile.

"If they're good, it's because you helped me" Hu Yitian replies as he strokes her back.

"Oh, I do not think so ... Shen Yue is a landslide in the stove" grins Dylan, annoyed by that confidence.

He hopes that by teasing her, she looks at him for only half a second, but Yue turns to Yitian and winks at him, making him laugh, as if what Dylan has just said has reminded the two of them of something successful just before.

Didi feels a bad twinge in the heart. He knows that Yue does not prove anything for him, he knows that it was he who broke their relationships, but he can not help thinking that those eyes should not look so sweetly at another boy.