Chapter 2

"Emma?" a slightly angry voice yelled my name causing Killian and I to pull away from our kiss, both of us sharing a confused look. When I turned my head to see an angry David gusting towards us with a nervous Mary Margret not far behind carrying baby Neal.

"David I was--" I started to say when in a blink of an eye David punched Killian in the face. Mary Margret gasped unaware that was going to happen.

"Killian!" I screamed grabbing him to see if he was alright. A bruise had already began forming around his cheek bone. I looked angrily over at David. "What the hell was that for? What's the matter with you?" I yelled at him. He seemed a bit surprised at my reaction.

"He was kissing you! I know you think he's changed Emma but--" David began but I quickly put a stop to it.

"Yes that's right he has changed. You might think he's just a pirate but he's so much more than that! If you could take a second to look at the things he's not only done for me, but for you both, Henry, and this whole town! God David you might be my father but I am an adult. I can choose to love whom ever I want." I was in his face now being very protective of Killian. David stood silent. You'd think the man who fought for love his entire life who understand.

"You love him?" Mary Margret piped out bringing me back from my angry state. I looked at her lovingly and then back at Killian with him still in my arms, he was holding his beaten face.

"Yes, I'm in love with Killian." I answered back but I was looking at Killian. He smiled down at me and then looked over at my mother. He let go of me and walked towards David.

"David, I know I'm not your first choice to be Emma's love, but I promise that I will do nothing but take care of her and make her as happy as I can. I am in love with your daughter, and she is in love with me. " Killian's words made me relax. I took a step over to David before he could reply to Killian.

"Dad... You of all people know what it's like to be torn apart from your true love. To be told you couldn't be with her, and you still fought everyday so you could be together. Please, don't do to me what the King and Regina did to you. I can make my own decisions and I know this is the right one." I placed my hand on his shoulder and a tear rolled down his cheek. He pulled me into a big fatherly hug.

"Emma I am so so sorry. You are absolutely right. I've been blinded by Hooks past that I couldn't see he isn't the same pirate, he is more then that. I would never want to stand in the way of your happiness, of your true love. I'm so sorry, to the both of you." Killian and David shook hands and Mary Margret ran over to Killian giving him a hug with one arm and baby Neal in the other.

{This is really short and I'm sorry but I've decided it's better this way because I want to go in a different direction then I first planned. It's easier if I make this chapter shorter and then the 3rd chapter longer. It will be coming soon, hopefully before I start school. I hope you enjoy this short second chapter <3}