two.

shit

i left my lighter in the flat.

'excuse me?' i asked politely, trying to get the mans attention.

he lifted his head up and hummed.

'do you have a light?'

he nodded and passed me a dark purple lighter, i took it with shaking fingers. all the stress drifted away as i put my lips to the cig and inhaled in the fumes. as i opened my eyes i saw the boy looking at me.

'thank you' i said tossing the lighter back to the boy. he nodded again and lit his own.

his lips parted as he pushed the cigarette between his pearly teeth. i found myself staring at him, observing his facial features whilst he stood there.

head leaning back, his shoulder-length blonde hair was now out of his face. he wasn't my type but somehow i found him extremely attractive. the way his eyes were lightly shut as streams of smoke fell from his mouth, past cracked lips and evaporated into the air. he wore a black tee that read 'chase atlantic' , ripped black jeans and a distressed pair of converse.

'take a picture love, it'll last longer' he smirked at me.

my eyes widened and my jaw dropped slightly ; i didn't realise he was looking at me.

a giggle escaped his mouth.

'im only joking , but seriously you should take a picture of me i look pretty hot right?' he winked at me, a smile tugging at his lips.

i let out a small laugh and put out my cigarette, he did the same.

we kinda just stood there, looking at eachother.  i didn't feel uncomfortable having this strange boy observing my every move.

i told him that i was going to go inside as i was 'freezing my tits off.' he giggled and raised his hands in surrender.

'i wont keep you babe, go inside and get warm' he whispered. i noticed he had a hint of austrailian in his accent.

cute.

as i turned on my heel to walk back inside, i heard him call me from behind.

'whats your name?'

'liv, and yours?'

'kras' he grinned.

'well kras, maybe i'll see you again soon' i smiled.

he nodded with a small smile and with that, i walked back into my apartment building.