eight.

i ended up getting into kras' car as he didn't want to drive alone, and obviously clinton wanted to stay with madi. the car drive was mostly silent until he decided to play some music. he plugged in his phone and searched in a song to play.

a song started to play, i hadn't heard of it before. it started off slow.

lay your body on the floor baby, i love the way you breathe in.

it was the type of music i'd listen to. i was surprised i hadn't heard it before. his fingers were tapping to the beat on the wheel as he hummed along to the song.

the chorus kicked in and honestly, i really liked it.

flood it like a tidal wave.

the next verse was approaching and a small smile spread across his face. i found myself tapping my foot along to the music.

passion dripping off the walls baby, damn you make it easy.

this guys voice was incredible. it was a little deeper than the previous one.

drop a little acid on our tongues baby, we can make it freaky.

by now kras started to sing along; he sounded extremely similar to the boy on the song. it made me shiver.

don't you think about turning the lights off, i want them to see this.

his phone lit up suddenly and the words, 'tidal wave - chase atlantic' appeared. then it hit me that kras was in a band called chase atlantic. this was him singing.

i say fuck the rules and let them find out, but that's just how i'm feeling.

wow.